Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet more proof that iOS is a low end entry level OS
So as some of you may have seen earlier, Brad posted about whatsapp and their new chrome client. Basically similar idea to blend but just for whatsapp. Here is the kicker, not available for ios due to lack of multitasking and push capabilities. So tell me, how do iPhone users continue to swear by it and continually state that it's the greatest device and OS available? If you ask me, it's the lowest on the totem pole by a long shot. Below is Brad's post

What’s That About WhatsApp?:
http://utbblogs.com/apps-games/whats-tha...-whatsapp/
- sent using the UTB app
Let's see; a limited, basic OS, that is good for launching apps and playing music. If it were not for all those apps, the device wouldn't do much natively.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ital1's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
iOS has been the worst OS ever since BB10 came out.
Entry level indeed.
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
It's easy, there is an epidemic of iPhonyism causing people to join the iCult and pray at the Altar of Jobs.

Seriously, why would anyone want to buy a product that costs more than its competitors, has less security, less functionality, breaks easier, is power hungry, and will be obsolete in 1 - 2 yrs
Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
[-] The following 3 users Like razrrob's post:
  • Brad, james pisano, Robert
(22-01-2015, 01:52 PM)razrrob Wrote: It's easy, there is an epidemic of iPhonyism causing people to join the iCult and pray at the Altar of Jobs.

Seriously, why would anyone want to buy a product that costs more than its competitors, has less security, less functionality, breaks easier, is power hungry, and will be obsolete in 1 - 2 yrs

No idea but I'm sure a 100 million people did this year.
(22-01-2015, 01:56 PM)ray689 Wrote: No idea but I'm sure a 100 million people did this year.

Simple answer to Rob's question; their deceased messiah told them to and they've been following ever since.
(22-01-2015, 02:00 PM)ital1 Wrote: Simple answer to Rob's question; their deceased messiah told them to and they've been following ever since.

Turtle necks for all
Good article. About time iOS got stung with their own medicine, app availability. How ironic the inability to use an app finally gets people pissed.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(22-01-2015, 02:59 PM)james pisano Wrote: Good article. About time iOS got stung with their own medicine, app availability. How ironic the inability to use an app finally gets people pissed.

Oh I'm sure the apologists are out. For example one responds with "ios will get voice and video first". Ya okay so what.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • james pisano
To me their users suffer from Stockholm syndrome. They are so invested in their walled garden that they turn a blind eye to better options out there.
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.