Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
undbiter65 reporting for duty! \m/
Alright guys so I finally joined. And man had I missed all the fun that comes with forums. What makes it even better is that there are absolutely no trolls.

Now I know many of you are saying I should replace Brad with all my street cred but guys he tries. So give him a chance. Now I don't want to hear anymore of that!

On a serious note I'm glad there are forums like these to call home. A sincere thanks to Brad for that. This is a safe haven to BlackBerry users. Expect many posts from me here. Undbiter out!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Bring all your friends so you can post up a storm!
Glad to see you in full force Jesus. We used to have some good discussions on another forum and I'm sure we'll continue on here.
Looking forward to good times with both of you folks! :-h
(04-04-2014, 02:21 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: Alright guys so I finally joined. And man had I missed all the fun that comes with forums. What makes it even better is that there are absolutely no trolls.

Now I know many of you are saying I should replace Brad with all my street cred but guys he tries. So give him a chance. Now I don't want to hear anymore of that!

On a serious note I'm glad there are forums like these to call home. A sincere thanks to Brad for that. This is a safe haven to BlackBerry users. Expect many posts from me here. Undbiter out!

:dodgy:
Oh hey there Brad.... :D
Ahh, another disciple!
Now make sure you read the 10 commandments and behave yourself!
And stop picking on Brad, I can't stand it when he comes to church crying!
Welcome to jungle... we got fun and games...
Yo dude! Good to see you here buddy!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Hey under wear biter how ya doing.
Posted from the best phone on the market, And am not part of the peevelichous crew and i dont even like the guy, if he is one.

PASSPORT