Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - BBM
(21-01-2015, 04:49 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: I'd love to be able to share \ transfer files w/in BBM Groups. We can share pictures, but not legit work files like pdfs?

Fully agree, would be a god send for certain work groups I deal with!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bastakiatavich's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
Think the slider should have been patterned after the Passport.
Afraid if Slider is anything like pics, it's gonna be a very large phone.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Wrong thread DL? ;)
Old age, veeru, I was answering someone, how it ended up here, no bloody idea.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(28-07-2015, 04:42 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Just unsubscribe from channels you don't want to see. Easy, Peasy.

Some I monitor regular - others I will check out like maybe once a month, but still wish to retain the subscription. ..I don't want the once a monthers cluttered in with all the rest - plus there are categories, why do I want to scroll through all the clutter when the most often referred to could be in one folder?
Did a video chat and screen share with a friend from my passport to his Z10 today. When my friend was sharing his screen I could see the Z10 screen as a narrow strip to the left of my screen. I'm sure he had the same issue with my screen share. If BlackBerry can improve this it would be pleasant experience. Especially while discussing documents.
Haven't tried screen share.
Usually just do captures and send them- there isn't a lot of dynamic activity going on normally
(12-08-2015, 07:15 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Haven't tried screen share.
Usually just do captures and send them- there isn't a lot of dynamic activity going on normally

mostly its for trouble shooting something on their BB. but couple of times used it to discuss a document.
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • BlackJack, MissoulaMarinerFan
When we send a BBM to someone who's out of coverage and once they get back coverage, the time of message shows delivered time. It should be showing the time sent. Whatsapp does this.
(08-09-2015, 12:49 AM)veeru789 Wrote: When we send a BBM to someone who's out of coverage and once they get back coverage, the time of message shows delivered time. It should be showing the time sent. Whatsapp does this.
I disagree - I'd rather see what time the BBM was actually delivered rather than when I sent it.

That said, it'd be cool if it was a configurable option that we could set if we wanted.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk