Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - BBM
The location of the BBM voice call button in the new version is bad. I keep getting called by accident from contacts. It used to be a two step operation, now it is only one with no confirmation, "do you really want to place a voice call"

Same applies when accidentally tapping a call in the call list. Oops didn't mean to call....just scrolling.
If you are not on WiFi it does prompt you before calling.
BBM groups need video sharing capability. Lists need to improved. Need a better UI.
(23-07-2015, 12:33 AM)veeru789 Wrote: BBM groups need video sharing capability. Lists need to improved. Need a better UI.

Ah lists! Back on BBOS I would get notifications when something was added to a list. I don't now. I want that back.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • veeru789
I'm really really wanting to be able to hide and organize channels into folders - its become such a fragmented nightmare
I would rather be able to hide certain rooms within a group.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • veeru789
(27-07-2015, 07:01 AM)BlackJack Wrote: I'm really really wanting to be able to hide and organize channels into folders - its become such a fragmented nightmare

what exactly you mean by hiding channels?
(27-07-2015, 01:12 PM)veeru789 Wrote: what exactly you mean by hiding channels?

Just like you used to be able to do with emoticons in BBOS - hide the ones that you don't access very often to reduce the clutter - have a hide checkbox of some kind so they don't show on the main screen, unless you want them to.
Just unsubscribe from channels you don't want to see. Easy, Peasy.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
What DL said. But you could stop them from poping up in the feeds section. Long press on the feed update of the channel and hit hide.