Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - BBM
(15-03-2015, 12:48 PM)veeru789 Wrote: C00117CE7 I thinks this is MMF's channel. It's a public one.

Yeah - one is public (what veeru listed above), and the other one is "public" as well, but I've chosen not to show it in the search area for Channels - because it is my personal business one (well, will be once I get enough free time to actually start posting in it). Unfortunately, I haven't posted much from the one veeru listed because I've been too busy at work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • BlackJack
(15-03-2015, 01:30 PM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: Yeah - one is public (what veeru listed above), and the other one is "public" as well, but I've chosen not to show it in the search area for Channels - because it is my personal business one (well, will be once I get enough free time to actually start posting in it). Unfortunately, I haven't posted much from the one veeru listed because I've been too busy at work.

Work is priority Bro. BTW, your channel is too technical for me ;)
(15-03-2015, 02:41 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Just read all again. Need to be able to edit a post.
Word suggestions work too fast at times.

Was just about to add that.
Channel owners should be able to edit posts.
Commenters should be able to edit comments.

But now that I think about it, it would be more difficult to hold people accountable for what they said that way.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • emstardeluxe, veeru789
(17-02-2015, 12:46 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: Oh I see. You can always just make your channel not appear in the search (without making it private) - because then, nobody sees it, and only you're inviting folks.

This is when forums rock...when people share tips and learn stuff they would never have known.
Hate the messed up words, BJ. That should be editable.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Ya know, sometimes I don't want people to know if I've read their message or not. Maybe I want to ignore them without them knowing. Can we do something about that?
(16-03-2015, 12:26 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Ya know, sometimes I don't want people to know if I've read their message or not. Maybe I want to ignore them without them knowing. Can we do something about that?

There used to be an app that would do that on BBOS. Lol. I used it.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(16-03-2015, 12:26 PM)BlackJack Wrote: Ya know, sometimes I don't want people to know if I've read their message or not. Maybe I want to ignore them without them knowing. Can we do something about that?

Already said before: use the lock screen notifications. not a full solution but something is better than nothing.
(16-03-2015, 04:43 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Already said before: use the lock screen notifications. not a full solution but something is better than nothing.

Or actually ignore them and don't read them haha.
Briz had an idea.
Just a button to leave it marked unread.
Simple enough.