Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Apps from Amazon
From today till 2nd of Jan Amazon are offering 33 free apps. Includes Angry Birds Star Wars2, RipTide, Monopoly and educational apps like Orrery that allows you to see the solar system and surfaces of planets.

I know not all like Android Apps, but thought I would let you all know.
[-] The following 3 users Like davemorgan's post:
  • , MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
Amazon is really the king of give aways. Just last week they had 210$ worth of apps free and bow this. Wow.
Cool! I'll check it out to see what's there. I'm a little picky about using the Android apps though. The permissions they want are inappropriate and the apps don't work without them. But I'll see if there are any good ones.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
unfortunately this give away is all games. nothing really that peaked my interest. The last give away was still better with edmondo pro and tune in pro.
Haven't found very much interesting in the Amazon give away. Don't play games at all.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Too busy trying to get Spiderman Unlimited to work beyond a certain point.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • veeru789
Chap,
Are you playing it on your passport? How is it on the square display? A review perhaps?
(05-01-2015, 03:09 AM)veeru789 Wrote: Chap,
Are you playing it on your passport? How is it on the square display? A review perhaps?

It's great on the Passport's display. The problem is the when you get to a certain point you can't open the app anymore. Once the developers fix that problem I'll review.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 2 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • james pisano, veeru789