Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - BB10 Native Apps
(11-05-2015, 01:34 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I'm on Be weather pro and I don't see any notifications in the hub. How do you do it.

Settings - weather alerts.
Don't leave them all on, or you'll get pelted with stuff you don't care about. Lot's of overlap.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • sethr
(13-05-2015, 03:29 AM)james pisano Wrote: Settings - weather alerts.
Don't leave them all on, or you'll get pelted with stuff you don't care about. Lot's of overlap. Also, sometimes, it seems you have to open the app to "reset" it or something. Sometimes my notifications might stop coming. Might have something to do with me swapping my SIM between devices though.
James,
All of there are turned on, but I don't get any alerts in the hub. None so ever.
Hmm. I haven't gotten any in a while either, but we haven't had any bad weather lately. I'll have to keep an eye on it to see. I have gotten them in the recent past though.

One thing you can do is open the app and check the advisory button. If there's an advisory there, and you've got that selected in your settings, you know it should have showed up in the HUB.

Maybe send a note to the dev?
Ok thanks. Maybe the weather has to be really bad for an alert to pop up.
I didn't get one today and I think I should have cause there were thunderstorms. Maybe something has happened. I may delete the app and reinstall to see if that fixes it. If not, I'm gonna contact the dev.
Mine go to the hub from BW pro, but not until I open the app. ??? Kind of late.
Also, they have to be "issued" by NWS or one of those warning groups. Local TV warnings wont do it.