Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - Devices
(21-01-2015, 08:42 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: Which kind of makes sense if you think about it - File manager is more for moving around your files, or editing/moving/deleting individual files and docs.

I can see where it would be frustrating though.

Ya logically what you said is how it should be but I can see how someone would want to scroll through pics too.
Would love to see a Z50 with a removable battery
Sent from the Best Smartphone in the World - my BlackBerry
(21-01-2015, 08:42 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: Which kind of makes sense if you think about it - File manager is more for moving around your files, or editing/moving/deleting individual files and docs.

I can see where it would be frustrating though.

BB can implement it quite easily. by using invocation frame work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
When creating folders (in File Manager or on the Home Screen), a Create dialogue appears with "New Folder" in the text box. It would be great if this "New Folder" text was automatically selected when it first appears, so we can rename the folder by just typing - it's a pain to have to press-and-hold on the text to select it before typing.
Having the text appear already selected would therefore save a few seconds every time we create a folder.
[-] The following 3 users Like BrizBerryDevs's post:
  • BlackJack, MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
I want a Classic 2 on the roadmap! Same size, just improved specs and maybe an extra speaker for stereo sound. Also, replaceable battery!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Classic Slider. But better battery is a must.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I want the priv with BB10 :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • james pisano
That too Veeru!!!
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook