Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - Devices
This is a thread for Device improvement suggestions, concepts.
Can't believe you haven't mentioned Slider in the OP.
Classic Slider!
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I'm trying to leave some of the fun for others :)
But now that you mention it...
CLASSIC SLIDER
*facepalm*

Sent from my Q5 using Tapatalk
Great minds think alike.
Also looking forward to a Z10/Z30 upgrade.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • mscloutier
I wish they would use replaceable batteries like they used to. I love those charger bundles. It's an outstanding power management strategy. I have 2 spare bundles each for my Z10 and Q10.
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
On my device I have a few folders with albums containing pics. I wish that I had the option of scrolling through the entire album instead of having to separately select each pic I want to view.
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
(20-01-2015, 11:50 PM)web99 Wrote: On my device I have a few folders with albums containing pics. I wish that I had the option of scrolling through the entire album instead of having to separately select each pic I want to view.

I thought you could do that if you look at your albums in "pictures."

You open the album or folder, you open a picture, then you just swipe left/right to shuffle through your pictures. Not sure if it works that way if you go through "File Manager" though.
(21-01-2015, 04:52 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: I thought you could do that if you look at your albums in "pictures."

You open the album or folder, you open a picture, then you just swipe left/right to shuffle through your pictures. Not sure if it works that way if you go through "File Manager" though.

Just tested. It actually doesn't work the same way in File Manager.
(21-01-2015, 07:12 AM)ray689 Wrote: Just tested. It actually doesn't work the same way in File Manager.

Which kind of makes sense if you think about it - File manager is more for moving around your files, or editing/moving/deleting individual files and docs.

I can see where it would be frustrating though.