Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - BB10
(13-05-2015, 11:28 AM)safri7751 Wrote: I think it would be great if they improve the remember app. It would be great if we could export or import the content of the remember app without needing backing and restoring the whole setting and stuff.

Agree part of the reason why I use Evernote for notes and remember for tasks and flagged emails.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • sethr
Copy and paste throughout the system.
My 9900 could copy part of a txt and paste in email or notes app. Passport can't.
Replace the : on the virtual above Passport KB with a - . It's used a helluva lol more.
(16-05-2015, 10:23 PM)sethr Wrote: Copy and paste throughout the system.
My 9900 could copy part of a txt and paste in email or notes app. Passport can't.

What do you mean passport cant? I copy paste lot of text.
I can sure copy a txt. Just hold down til it turns gray. Then hit copy.
But when I close the hub and open Remember note or Evernote, there is no paste option.?!!!??!!??
That's strange. Long press again where you want to paste and it will show up.

But usually after copying text the paste icon appears automatically when you click on a text input screen.
Maybe they're talking about being able to copy/paste parts of a text message - rather than copying the whole text message?
MMF,
I think sethr is saying he can't paste it.

Sethr,
There's another easier way or one step less to send text to remember or Evernote or any other message. I.e share. After selecting the text, don't copy, just hit share and select remember or Evernote. That's how I do it. Unless you are already half way through in an email and then you have to copy paste
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, sethr