Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - BB10
(08-02-2015, 01:03 PM)ray689 Wrote: Ummmm like iOS?

Like playbook
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • BlackJack, sethr
(08-02-2015, 01:03 PM)ray689 Wrote: Ummmm like iOS?

Like PB!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
I pulled out the PlayBook just last nite and was appreciating the feature of swiping side to side between open apps (bezel swiping)
Its' great when you are using one app and need to quickly and briefly refer to another...

vs BB10 method - swipe up, find other app, poke. then swipe up find previous app, poke...
FM radio.
Requires headphones to be plugged in as an antenna.
What if you want to listen on a Bluetooth device or the phone speaker?

Why can't I leave the headphones plugged in to use as an antenna while listening on another audio system?

Or can I?
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • sethr, veeru789
(11-02-2015, 09:59 AM)BlackJack Wrote: FM radio.
Requires headphones to be plugged in as an antenna.
What if you want to listen on a Bluetooth device or the phone speaker?

Why can't I leave the headphones plugged in to use as an antenna while listening on another audio system?

Or can I?

That's a good question. Don't actually use that feature but now curious as well.
Does receiving a phone call have to be such a disruptive disturbing alarming event?

Maybe I'm in the middle of a more important email or text and don't care about the person calling or it's a sales call.

Instead of interrupting what I'm doing with a big red screen why not a less disruptive notification that doesn't take over the whole screen?
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • , sethr
Sort of like our toast notifications, BlackJack? I like that idea.
Yes if that's what they are called lol
How about implementing the full set of BBM emoticons for text messages to fellow blackbarrians? Because they should be on BBM you say? Well maybe but still...Seems like unfinished business. (like Bridge)
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackJack's post:
  • veeru789
Built in answering machine. For gods sake I used to have one on my old 486 and a dialup modem. oh and fill in yourself stickers. Significant other wants some kind of middle finger icon.
[-] The following 2 users Like rayj's post:
  • , BlackJack