Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - Blend
That is a good one, BJ.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(23-02-2015, 08:16 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Maybe Blend should allow you to access location info so you can find your phone? Combine with blackberry protect features?

I doubt location finding will be accurate indoors. If you lost the phone protect is always there. Maybe blend should have a button that will make the phone alaram go off in maximum volume. More like those gadgets which help find the car keys.
(23-02-2015, 11:53 AM)veeru789 Wrote: I doubt location finding will be accurate indoors. If you lost the phone protect is always there. Maybe blend should have a button that will make the phone alaram go off in maximum volume. More like those gadgets which help find the car keys.

I think it would be cool if they had the BlackBerry Protect website baked into the Blend app - having it be a part of the Blend dashboard - so at the bottom of Blend, you'd have: Hub, BBM, SMS, Calendar, Contacts, File Manager, BB Protect - and clicking on BB Protect would open up the BB Protect website within Blend.
[-] The following 2 users Like MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • BlackJack, veeru789
It would also be cool if we could pick and choose what we wanted to "Blend" and what we didn't. For example, the ability to toggle on/off whether you Blend sms, your calendar, etc. I think it's great that we Blend everything, but options are always good. Smiling
[-] The following 1 user Likes MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • veeru789
(24-02-2015, 01:57 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: It would also be cool if we could pick and choose what we wanted to "Blend" and what we didn't. For example, the ability to toggle on/off whether you Blend sms, your calendar, etc. I think it's great that we Blend everything, but options are always good. Smiling

I like this idea and likely when blend open up to 3rd party apps, it will have to be added in.
(24-02-2015, 01:57 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: It would also be cool if we could pick and choose what we wanted to "Blend" and what we didn't. For example, the ability to toggle on/off whether you Blend sms, your calendar, etc. I think it's great that we Blend everything, but options are always good. Smiling

Cool idea. like the same we can toggle accounts in hub.

Blend is another privacy problem. If you're using it and don't disconnect it keeps giving you message previews etc to whoever might be looking at your desktop. Should be able to disable things yes. Sometimes you don't want your boss to read messages from your friends when you're showing him something on your desktop

Sometimes I just don't use it so there won't be the risk of me forgetting to log out.
Never fail to click and close from sys tray
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • BlackJack
Good point hadn't thought of that.
(25-02-2015, 09:11 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Blend is another privacy problem. If you're using it and don't disconnect it keeps giving you message previews etc to whoever might be looking at your desktop. Should be able to disable things yes. Sometimes you don't want your boss to read messages from your friends when you're showing him something on your desktop

Sometimes I just don't use it so there won't be the risk of me forgetting to log out.

Can't you disable on your phone by turning off blend then no more connection?