Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wecanstillmakeitbetter - Blend
It would be cool on the Blends main "DashBoard" to be able to right click and delete or create new items instead of having to click into each area. For example, right clicking on a text message in the sms box you'd get a "compose", "reply", "delete" option. "Delete" deletes the text you right clicked on. "Reply" opens up the text and you begin replying (just like if you clicked on the text itself), and "compose" opens up the message screen with your cursor in the "to" field to add contacts.

This would apply to the calendar bar as well, right click and delete appointments on the time-line bar, or right click and add appointments on the time-line bar.
[-] The following 5 users Like MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • , BlackJack, Brad, Robert, veeru789
Blend needs a few updates. Agree that right click options would be great. Need to be able to adjust font also.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • BlackJack, MissoulaMarinerFan
Right click options are a great idea! And yes, font needs to be enlarged, or adjustable, especially if it's to be used on tablets

What a difference a Chen makes!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(13-01-2015, 09:21 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: It would be cool on the Blends main "DashBoard" to be able to right click and delete or create new items instead of having to click into each area. For example, right clicking on a text message in the sms box you'd get a "compose", "reply", "delete" option. "Delete" deletes the text you right clicked on. "Reply" opens up the text and you begin replying (just like if you clicked on the text itself), and "compose" opens up the message screen with your cursor in the "to" field to add contacts.

This would apply to the calendar bar as well, right click and delete appointments on the time-line bar, or right click and add appointments on the time-line bar.

This I like.
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • BlackJack, MissoulaMarinerFan
Autocorrect needs to be added.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 1 user Likes Robert's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan
(16-01-2015, 04:56 AM)Robert Wrote: Autocorrect needs to be added.

Or at least in-line spell check.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MissoulaMarinerFan's post:
  • BlackJack
Make Blend work with Bluetooth!

I don't get it. Bridge set the precedent for this, why did they drop it?
This keeps it leashed to wifi.

With Bluetooth and a tablet it would be a complete mobile solution
(11-02-2015, 07:51 AM)BlackJack Wrote: Make Blend work with Bluetooth!

I don't get it. Bridge set the precedent for this, why did they drop it?
This keeps it leashed to wifi.

With Bluetooth and a tablet it would be a complete mobile solution
Agree with the bluetooth - it is the only way you can't connect (already can connect via USB, WiFi, Mobile Network {cellular wireless connection}).
(11-02-2015, 11:28 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: Agree with the bluetooth - it is the only way you can't connect (already can connect via USB, WiFi, Mobile Network {cellular wireless connection}).

Yes certainly can't hurt to have another option. I wonder why they left it out in the first place? Security maybe? I dont' know much about bluetooth just wondering.
Maybe Blend should allow you to access location info so you can find your phone? Combine with blackberry protect features?
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackJack's post:
  • DickLewis13