Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stickers are nice but the best addition is...
(03-04-2014, 01:31 PM)Brad Wrote: Think about it... with the 'show what I'm listening to' function... you see a friend listening to a track you like...

Not that I am saying to do it. But all my friends should have that option turned on now.

Ummmm Brad. Turn the feature off when you're listening to Willie Nelson. LOL
(08-04-2014, 12:29 PM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 01:31 PM)Brad Wrote: Think about it... with the 'show what I'm listening to' function... you see a friend listening to a track you like...

Not that I am saying to do it. But all my friends should have that option turned on now.

Lmao! I actually had a contact from school who had that feature turned on and I'd get a bunch of updates from him being on adult sites lol
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
(08-04-2014, 03:55 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:

Lmao! I actually had a contact from school who had that feature turned on and I'd get a bunch of updates from him being on adult sites lol

I had the same thing happen with one of my customers. I would occasionally send him BBM's dropping hints and he wouldn't get it until I told him.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
Hahahaha

Just don't watch questionable videos from questionable websites with that feature activated ;)
(08-04-2014, 10:04 PM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote:
(08-04-2014, 03:55 PM)undbiter65 Wrote:

I had the same thing happen with one of my customers. I would occasionally send him BBM's dropping hints and he wouldn't get it until I told him.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
Lmao!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Anybody know how to get stickers into BBM store? I'm interested in making some.
http://www.bbm.com/bbm/en/bbm-faq/sticke...1396544179

I think this is one way.
(15-04-2014, 12:29 PM)MePiikan LzBolaz Wrote: Anybody know how to get stickers into BBM store? I'm interested in making some.

I've been wondering the same actually.
So far haven't found anything on specific requirements for BBM sticker packs nor a place to submit
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google
Interesting, don't use the stickers very much. Not gonna pay for a smiley. Though some are free.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy