Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Links for 10.3.1.1154 (SR 747)
You will see the messages on every restart. Can't tell you how early in 10.3 it was added.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
I have less than an hour to go with my download. Can somebody (DLewis13) help me with detailed instructions on how to install 10.3.1.1154 using Sachisi 2.0 RC? I have never done this before. Perhaps, just post a link to the instructions?
Simple, phone in Airplane Mode, open Sachesi, if BB Link opens, close it.
All you need to do is drag and drop the Blitz zip file on the Install tab, sit back and wait.
When at the Install tab, I always click LOG, then you know if you are connected.
Loads Core OS and Radio for your phone, only newest apps are loaded.
39 total on my Z30, going from 1016 to 1154, a few less from 1151 to 1154.
Other OS would be more files of course. Initial boot after install takes a while, just wait it out.
Shouldn't have any problems. Good Luck!
(27-11-2014, 05:34 AM)DLewis13 Wrote: Simple, phone in Airplane Mode, open Sachesi, if BB Link opens, close it.
All you need to do is drag and drop the Blitz zip file on the Install tab, sit back and wait.
When at the Install tab, I always click LOG, then you know if you are connected.
Loads Core OS and Radio for your phone, only newest apps are loaded.
39 total on my Z30, going from 1016 to 1154, a few less from 1151 to 1154.
Other OS would be more files of course. Initial boot after install takes a while, just wait it out.
Shouldn't have any problems. Good Luck!

Thanks. Just in time. 97 percent of the download is done. I'll keep you posted when the install is done.
Yeah!
(27-11-2014, 06:24 AM)DLewis13 Wrote: Yeah!

Success! 10.3.1.1154 (SR747) installed. The process was very easy. Thank you so much DLewis13. Your "How to" notes were crystal clear. So, this is what is meant by a non-destructive install? It does not wipe the device. What a relief! It took 15 minutes for the install to finish and another 15 minutes for the phone to set up and reboot.
Blitz makes it easier. I've had to use SIC wipe and autoloader before. I like screwing up my phone. :)
Blitz bar works and don't work at the same time.

Never realized that Blitz works differently from your average installation methods, since everything is all crammed up.

In any case, for STL-100-1 users like me,

avoid installing the Blitz, you have to install the core os separately. Trying to dump the folder creates only partial and selective installs.
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone
Blitz is supposed to do a selective install. It recognizes what BlackBerry model you have, installs Core OS and Radio for your model.
Installs only newest apps, which really shortens install time. Heard of no problems upgrading this way.
YMMV.
well, this is going to be my 4th round really.

finally got the core updated, bars says updated, but now my BBM's busted. Not sure about other .bars though.
I'm the UTB Godzilla.
Using the BlackBerry KEYone