Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The show with the most BlackBerry Phones is back: The News Room.
This is a show by Aaron Sorkin of The West Wing. Drama mostly around newsroom characters base on the previous year breaking news. It's in it's third and last season. At least 4 or more of the characters of this show are consistently carrying BlackBerry. The first two season all BB OS 7 device. Also reflect the time period of 2011 and 2012 when BB10 was barely release. This season starts with the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing story. Though the two principle characters are still using the BB7 devices( I culd be wrong the associate producer could be using a Q10), one of the other character I believe is using Z30 if I'm not wrong. I'm still trying to spot other characters phone. One for sure is Iphone. I think it's quite realistic for the show to pay attention to detail that a lot of network seniors staff are using BlackBerry devices. Of course given Aaron Sorkin political learning towards the left, his newsgroup in a way reflect the more intelligent group of people who are serious about their professions.
Again this is a tv show not a reflection of today's newsroom regardless of which side of the political arena they bat for.
Playbook>Bold 9900>Z10>Z30>Passport.
So I take it you'll be giving us a weekly synopsis of this season's shows, as you watch it? BTW, I enjoyed your commentary on doing your taxes...
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
(11-11-2014, 03:04 PM)BB4edge Wrote: So I take it you'll be giving us a weekly synopsis of this season's shows, as you watch it? BTW, I enjoyed your commentary on doing your taxes...

Hahahaha my one hit wonder. Now I'm just a has been :(
I was doing that on the other site with movies and tv shows :)
However, there's only five episode left on the series. Most people probably have no idea what I talk about anyway.
(12-11-2014, 12:19 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: Hahahaha my one hit wonder. Now I'm just a has been :(

(12-11-2014, 12:20 AM)bambinoitaliano Wrote: I was doing that on the other site with movies and tv shows :)

Haha....I know... Hehe!
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'