Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instagram Inspired?
I was thinking of editing my channel and having it set up like instagram, where I upload photos as you would on Instagram but random stuff ie my family, food, things I stop and find etc and things I like!

You can use channels for stuff like that can't you?
Yup. You can use channels for anything you wish. You can even setup multiple channels if you want. I run 2 channels from my Q10.
(11-11-2014, 06:21 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: Yup. You can use channels for anything you wish. You can even setup multiple channels if you want. I run 2 channels from my Q10.

oh what kind of channels do you run?
(11-11-2014, 08:23 PM)BlackBerryAddict Wrote: oh what kind of channels do you run?

I run a graphic design channel based off of a BBM group I run, and I also run a channel for my own personal graphic design business...though, I haven't got my business one up and running.

At some point I may run a personal one showcasing my photography...but I dunno.
(12-11-2014, 01:45 AM)MissoulaMarinerFan Wrote: I run a graphic design channel based off of a BBM group I run, and I also run a channel for my own personal graphic design business...though, I haven't got my business one up and running.

At some point I may run a personal one showcasing my photography...but I dunno.

Im on your channel MMF. although some stuff I barely understand coz im not a techie, but interesting stuff in general. keep posting more though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan