Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share your why I left/am sick of/the other "blackberry" sites
So we have a long standing thread "share your banned story" but it has come to my attention that there are many here who left other fan sites willingly. So this is a thread for that.
Oh. And you won't be banned or punished for mentioning other sites by name if you choose, we are not insecure here. Other sites will punish/delete any reference to UTB because they fear us. As well they should. They aren't used to an opposing voice or alternate view that they cannot control or silence. Keep in mind though that if you have dual citizenship, and wish to retain it, they do monitor this site and will punish you there for speaking out here. Kind of like North Korea.
[-] The following 4 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • , Bigglybobblyboo, MissoulaMarinerFan, Schmurf.
I haven't actually deleted my account on CB but I never use it! Mines only on my phone due to when Al updates his passport and needs to get to CB it's there on my Q10 LOL

I left because I hate people that think they know more than people when all they know is jack *****!

Plus this place is way more friendlier and I'm proud to be apart of something new and friendly, may of not been here since the beginning but I look forward to posting here for many years to come!
[-] The following 8 users Like BBExclusiveUK's post:
  • , Bigglybobblyboo, BlackJack, james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan, newcollector, Schmurf., veeru789
Banned myself from CB because they're all ignorant, banned from Not4BlackBerry because I pointed out that they had made a mountain out if a molehill...
The truth is out there!
[-] The following 3 users Like GRIM's post:
  • james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
'Kind of like North Korea'! Brilliant!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bigglybobblyboo's post:
  • james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan
You know me BJ. Just when I thought I found a nice home to get my daily BlackBerry fix, after the disastrous CB ban for calling out a troll, it all went down hill with N4. It's called cross-platform syndrome in medical terminology. On the brighter side, I've found UTB. Partly thanks to you.
[-] The following 6 users Like veeru789's post:
  • , BlackJack, james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan, newcollector, Trev
Gave up on most other BlackBerry sites for likely the same reasons many others did. Too much back stabbing and grandstanding for my taste.
Little did I realize when I came to UTB that I would find such a great home away from home.
Fellow BlackBerry users and lovers that discuss great devices with no one giving us any static.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 4 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • BlackJack, james pisano, MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789
I'd like to point out that the vast majority of us are not perma-banned and could easily go back if we wished. There's a couple of ladies over there that keep saying UTB was founded by a bunch of banned members. *sigh*
[-] The following 6 users Like Brad's post:
  • , Bigglybobblyboo, BlackJack, fishlove73, MissoulaMarinerFan, web99
One has to be the qb witch, Brad.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 2 users Like DickLewis13's post:
  • Brad, fishlove73
(04-11-2014, 01:57 AM)Brad Wrote: I'd like to point out that the vast majority of us are not perma-banned and could easily go back if we wished. There's a couple of ladies over there that keep saying UTB was founded by a bunch of banned members. *sigh*

Did you post that using an iPhone because it seems like "trolls" was auto-corrected to "ladies"? #damnyouautocorrect
[-] The following 4 users Like ray689's post:
  • BlackJack, james pisano, newcollector, RedFoxOne
I think he typed ambassador.
[-] The following 2 users Like BlackJack's post:
  • , MissoulaMarinerFan