Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello from the US
Ohhh the Tyranny! Ohhh the angst of it all!! (how's that for drama?)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
(05-11-2014, 07:13 AM)newcollector Wrote: Ohhh the Tyranny! Ohhh the angst of it all!! (how's that for drama?)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Not bad. You can do better :-)
Welcome, Pwee!
(03-11-2014, 09:23 AM)Chaplain_Clancy Wrote: Welcome Pwee111111, watch out for the sand trap. Undbiter65 likes to hide in there.
And if undbiter offers to send you a pic. SAY NO!!!

"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
Better late than never!
Hello PWEE!
And what everyone is saying about Undbiter65... YOU SO NEED TO TAKE NOTICE!
(02-11-2014, 08:32 AM)pwee111111 Wrote: I've been a member for awhile just never introduced myself properly. I'm a grandad of four to give you my age and have only had one smartphone that wasn't a BlackBerry to give you my credibility . I have grown tired of drama from other BlackBerry forums and have been coming here for awhile now, sure an enjoyable change. To the mods and admins, I'm very new at posting so have a little mercy if this winds up in the wrong place. Anyway you have a great place to come and get caught up on the happenings. Thanks ,Thomas

Welcome Thomas/pwee111111 to your new home. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I do!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...