Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if BlackBerry Were Apple?
What would it be like to be a BlackBerry fan / user, only, if it were just like Apple?

Here's one possibility:

Yesterday my phone bent in my pocket and got hot. So I took it out and set it on the counter and left for a minute. When I came back, it had caught fire and eventually burned my house down. I went to the BlackBerry store at the mall and the geniuses there said it was my fault and all they could do was sell me a replacement. They recommended an upgrade, and I bought a new one with more memory.

Another satisfied customer!

Via BlackBerry Priv and Tapatalk
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • bartron
Totally weird. No other comments necessary. :)
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(10-01-2017, 06:51 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Totally weird. No other comments necessary. :)
DL! What an imagination. And don't mince your words!

[-] The following 1 user Likes james pisano's post:
  • DickLewis13
(10-01-2017, 04:22 AM)james pisano Wrote: What would it be like to be a BlackBerry fan / user, only, if it were just like Apple?

Here's one possibility:

Yesterday my phone bent in my pocket and got hot. So I took it out and set it on the counter and left for a minute. When I came back, it had caught fire and eventually burned my house down. I went to the BlackBerry store at the mall and the geniuses there said it was my fault and all they could do was sell me a replacement. They recommended an upgrade, and I bought a new one with more memory.

Another satisfied customer!

I can't even imagine!
Words fail me

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
Well this thread is obviously a dud. I was thinking we could all tell funny stories about how stupid some of the Apple customers are and what they're willing to put up with... But no worries.

If that was the case, we'd all be up that famous creek without a paddle. Thank God for BlackBerry!!
Problem is that BlackBerry is nothing like IPoop. Most stories about Apple experiences are scary more than funny.
Apple pet phase. "Holding it wrong?"
Are you?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
That wasn't me holding wrong.
Previous post edited for clarification.