Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What I would like to see on the last Blogcast before Christmas
I would love to see the UTB guys dressed up in good old Christmas outfits, eating mince pies and drinking wine. :)
Dammit, the post should be been last Blogcast before Christmas....
On a serious note, a nice wind down to the year, chatting about what happened in the last twelve months, what were the highlights and lowlights and what would like to see next year, for BlackBerry and UTB.

Brad and Dave singing out the end of the Blogcast with their guitars..... :)
(07-12-2015, 10:16 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: Dammit, the post should be been last Blogcast before Christmas....

Do you mean "Twas the blogcast before Christmas and all through the 'net..."?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Observation Junkie
(07-12-2015, 10:31 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: On a serious note, a nice wind down to the year, chatting about what happened in the last twelve months, what were the highlights and lowlights and what would like to see next year, for BlackBerry and UTB.

Brad and Dave singing out the end of the Blogcast with their guitars..... :)

Careful now, watch what you wish for! ;)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Schmurf.'s post:
  • Observation Junkie
(07-12-2015, 10:48 AM)Schmurf. Wrote: Do you mean "Twas the blogcast before Christmas and all through the 'net..."?
...not a UTB'er was stirring, not even a Schmurf; the iPhones were tossed in the fireplace with care, in hopes that Rev. Grim soon would be there.
The bloggers were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of BlackBerrys danced in their heads...
[-] The following 4 users Like Trev's post:
  • Brad, fishlove73, Schmurf., veeru789
Good one Trev! :D
Lmao! We'll try and get Rob to come back for a Year in Review

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
Fixed. Try full edit from full version, you should be able to fix your own thread title.

(07-12-2015, 10:16 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: Dammit, the post should be been last Blogcast before Christmas....
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • Observation Junkie
(07-12-2015, 10:14 AM)Observation Junkie Wrote: I would love to see the UTB guys dressed up in good old Christmas outfits, eating mince pies and drinking wine. :)

Hmmm, Christmas outfits. So I'll come dressed for work. Oh Brad, does the budget extend to mince pies and wine?
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook