Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackBerry demystified
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2156573-...urce=yahoo

Great article!

Don't count on the media repeating this over and over again.

We'll probably hear about how BlackBerry doesn't have the latest Fart app or doesn't have an as of now useless (aside from invading users privacy) fingerprint scanner.
The way things are going, I don't know how much longer the media can drag out their smear campaign as BlackBerry makes a come back.
(24-04-2014, 02:15 AM)hurds Wrote: http://seekingalpha.com/article/2156573-...urce=yahoo

Great article!

Don't count on the media repeating this over and over again.

We'll probably hear about how BlackBerry doesn't have the latest Fart app or doesn't have an as of now useless (aside from invading users privacy) fingerprint scanner.

I'm blogging that later but it's taking ages as there's so much good news in it!
I agree with you ray. I almost feel there's going to be this dormant period for a while during which BlackBerry returns to profitability keeps moving but the media will remain relatively silent. The common person right now thinks BlackBerry is dead, the media did it's job. But obviously it's not, they are just transitioning. I'm sure the comeback story will be written well after it actually happens.

Looking forward to it biggly. Definitely a lot to go through. Finally an article with more fact than fiction and doom and gloom.
(24-04-2014, 04:45 AM)hurds Wrote: I agree with you ray. I almost feel there's going to be this dormant period for a while during which BlackBerry returns to profitability keeps moving but the media will remain relatively silent. The common person right now thinks BlackBerry is dead, the media did it's job. But obviously it's not, they are just transitioning. I'm sure the comeback story will be written well after it actually happens.

Looking forward to it biggly. Definitely a lot to go through. Finally an article with more fact than fiction and doom and gloom.

Here you go Hurds!

http://utbblogs.com/blackberryworks/bbry...lling-you/
Well, that article was long overdue, lol. Never the less, it's great to read any sanity in regards to BlackBerry. It makes you wonder why BlackBerry had to witness such ignorance surrounding BB10? When you stop and think about it, it's clear that many companies realized BlackBerry is a real threat and will be the obvious choice in the future. Why go after a company that is supposed to be dead? I'm not one who believes in conspiracy theories, but I have no other logical choice after a long year of outright lies.
BBM CHANNEL: C001C1D66
(24-04-2014, 09:50 AM)xBURK Wrote: Well, that article was long overdue, lol. Never the less, it's great to read any sanity in regards to BlackBerry. It makes you wonder why BlackBerry had to witness such ignorance surrounding BB10? When you stop and think about it, it's clear that many companies realized BlackBerry is a real threat and will be the obvious choice in the future. Why go after a company that is supposed to be dead? I'm not one who believes in conspiracy theories, but I have no other logical choice after a long year of outright lies.

Agreed we have to remember the vast majority of this negative media is US based and so are Apple and Google. Not saying anything just simply stating a fact.
I must say, I've been watching Chen's tactics closely and I'm extremely confident. One of our facilities posted a million dollar plus loss last year and in residential aged care most people would consider that grounds for ditching the entire project. We have a new director of nursing who was given only 12 months to turn the facility around and get her back into the black. He has been using all of the strategies which Chen is using and he posted a $33,000 profit last month. Three months ahead of deadline. Chen can do this guys. BlackBerry FTW!
Looks to me as he's getting backup from the outside so that he can force his way into the US. Retreat, regroup, make yourself efficient, get backup...CHARGE!!!

BlackBerry z30...my weapon of choice.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
(24-04-2014, 02:31 AM)ray689 Wrote: The way things are going, I don't know how much longer the media can drag out their smear campaign as BlackBerry makes a come back.

Very true.
BBM CHANNEL: C001C1D66