Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport Shuts Up Iphone User
Look, I'm not one to make fun of people's deficiencies, except Undbiter's lack of ears of course, but we should be pointing this out to iPhone users. They're getting scammed. That's the truth of it and they should know

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk
(04-03-2015, 11:29 AM)Brad Wrote: Look, I'm not one to make fun of people's deficiencies, except Undbiter's lack of ears of course, but we should be pointing this out to iPhone users. They're getting scammed. That's the truth of it and they should know

I think you are wasting your time. they wont care. they are all brain washed sheep.
[-] The following 1 user Likes veeru789's post:
  •
(04-03-2015, 11:29 AM)Brad Wrote: Look, I'm not one to make fun of people's deficiencies, except Undbiter's lack of ears of course, but we should be pointing this out to iPhone users. They're getting scammed. That's the truth of it and they should know

It's been pointed out time and time again. Heck even Apple laughs at them yet they still keep coming back for more. I have no sympathy.
[-] The following 2 users Like ray689's post:
  • MissoulaMarinerFan, veeru789

Omg you have no idea how many times I wanted to grab a sheeple by the shoulders and shake them in frustration lol.
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 2 users Like undbiter65's post:
  • , veeru789
(09-03-2015, 02:07 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: Omg you have no idea how many times I wanted to grab a sheeple by the shoulders and shake them in frustration lol.

Once you see Apple watch sales, you'll realize its going to take more than shaking them. Lacking a brain doesn't really have a quick solution.
I was talking tech today with a customer today at a bank and one of the employees comes up and asks "what can you tell me about MacBook Pro?"

I looked at my customer (Fellow BlackBerry user) and say, "ummmm it's built by a company that lies to you every time you have a problem making you think it's your fault"

She turned around and walked off.
"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden
[-] The following 3 users Like Robert's post:
  • , Brad, veeru789
Every time I see the passport in person, I covet it.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 2 users Like emstardeluxe's post:
  • , undbiter65
(11-03-2015, 01:23 PM)Robert Wrote: I was talking tech today with a customer today at a bank and one of the employees comes up and asks "what can you tell me about MacBook Pro?"

I looked at my customer (Fellow BlackBerry user) and say, "ummmm it's built by a company that lies to you every time you have a problem making you think it's your fault"

She turned around and walked off.

Lol awesome.
(11-03-2015, 01:35 PM)emstardeluxe Wrote: Every time I see the passport in person, I covet it.

You need to hold it and play with it a little.
(11-03-2015, 02:14 PM)ray689 Wrote: You need to hold it and play with it a little.

Ah, see, I'm happy with my Z30. If I'm not careful I'll be like bbjoe, with a handful of current BlackBerrys