Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passport Shuts Up Iphone User
So my main group of friends all use Apple devices. We're always teasing each other about our mobile phone choice. So a friend invites me to download the latest game craze: Trivia Crack. He quickly follows it upp with " oh right, you have a BlackBerry. Never mind." I say nothing as I'm not sure Amazon Appstore has it. I open the appstore, and as fate would have it, the Ad free version of the game is Amazon's app of the day. I download it and am playing the game while they are stuck watching video ads!

Amazon and BlackBerry partnership for the win!
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
[-] The following 9 users Like undbiter65's post:
  • bartron, BlackJack, DonMariano, MissoulaMarinerFan, newcollector, sikaa PRIVer, Trev, veeru789, web99
(16-02-2015, 12:34 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: So my main group of friends all use Apple devices. We're always teasing each other about our mobile phone choice. So a friend invites me to download the latest game craze: Trivia Crack. He quickly follows it upp with " oh right, you have a BlackBerry. Never mind." I say nothing as I'm not sure Amazon Appstore has it. I open the appstore, and as fate would have it, the Ad free version of the game is Amazon's app of the day. I download it and am playing the game while they are stuck watching video ads!

Did you ask him how those sour grapes taste?
[-] The following 1 user Likes ray689's post:
  • undbiter65
(16-02-2015, 12:34 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: So my main group of friends all use Apple devices. We're always teasing each other about our mobile phone choice. So a friend invites me to download the latest game craze: Trivia Crack. He quickly follows it upp with " oh right, you have a BlackBerry. Never mind." I say nothing as I'm not sure Amazon Appstore has it. I open the appstore, and as fate would have it, the Ad free version of the game is Amazon's app of the day. I download it and am playing the game while they are stuck watching video ads!

I hoped that you made sure to rub it in :)
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
Like a boss undbiter!
Was probably a stupid game anyway huh lol.
Oh I totally rubbed it in!!! Lol. And it's actually really addicting. If anyone downloads it, add me :p
"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!"
Just noticed it's got one star rating in Aus...four and a half in the US. Are our standards so far above yours?
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 2 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • Brad, veeru789
So are you saying we, at UTB, aren't your main friends :P
[-] The following 2 users Like veeru789's post:
  • BlackJack, undbiter65

Make sure you let them know that iphones are FACT 100% a womens phone. Very feminine soft designed phone. Cool
"Google's Android is just too dominant, sophisticated, and expertly engineered." -Jimbo from AC
Hehe!
[-] The following 2 users Like FallingTitan's post:
  • , BlackJack
(16-02-2015, 03:15 PM)FallingTitan Wrote: Make sure you let them know that iphones are FACT 100% a womens phone. Very feminine soft designed phone. Cool

Bwahahaha!!

Where's the Berries AT&T?