Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hello everyone
Lurked around the forums for a while and have been delighted to read through, readable threads from OPs that post logical (researched) questions or ideas and commenters that offer solid responses. I have just been waiting to acquire a Z30 first before introducing myself. I acquired it last night.

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to having many intelligent conversations with you in the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Soul_Est's post:
  • veeru789
Welcome, Soul_Est. Great to have you aboard.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
Welcome aboard! Is this your first BlackBerry?

Where's the Berries AT&T?
Hey welcome to UTB! I've got a Z30 as my primary also. How do you like it so far?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
(05-02-2015, 05:23 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Welcome, Soul_Est. Great to have you aboard.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I love forward to conversing with you and others in the future.

(05-02-2015, 05:26 AM)Brad Wrote: Welcome aboard! Is this your first BlackBerry?

No, this is my second. I had a 9900 before this.

(05-02-2015, 05:33 AM)emstardeluxe Wrote: Hey welcome to UTB! I've got a Z30 as my primary also. How do you like it so far?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
I love thus far! The phone is a dream to use on the latest software.
Ah! First leap in to BB10! Can be a bit jarring coming from BBOS at first. You should be thinking "I can do EVERYTHING!!!" right about now. Lol

[-] The following 1 user Likes Brad's post:
  • veeru789
Welcome aboard. You are going to love your new Z30. Don't hesitate to ask for tips in here as many have been on BB10 for a while now. Enjoy and I look forward to your contribution.
Hi Soul_Est ,
Glad you came aboard! Feel free to post up a storm here, there are lots of helpful people here if you have questions.
And congrats on the Z30, great choice!
Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...
Welcome to UTB Soul_Est. Look forward to having your opinions explored. Enjoy your stay.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
(05-02-2015, 05:22 AM)Soul_Est Wrote: Lurked around the forums for a while and have been delighted to read through, readable threads from OPs that post logical (researched) questions or ideas and commenters that offer solid responses. I have just been waiting to acquire a Z30 first before introducing myself. I acquired it last night.

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to having many intelligent conversations with you in the future.

Welcome aboard to our wonderful forum full of friendly blackberry addicts!

I look forward to getting to know you around the boards

x
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBExclusiveUK's post:
  •