Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is not how a fan site acts
It's been said that some so called BlackBerry fan sites are bass ackwards. You call out a troll, then you are the one that gets static. Morons, may they wallow in their own stupidity.
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
(16-12-2014, 06:59 AM)james pisano Wrote: when you sign into a fan site, whatever it is, you want to share your enthusiasm for whatever it is. you have a reasonable expectation to not encounter significant blowback for this from the other members. when you do, you either engage those members and argue or you quit. I suppose everyone has a tolerance for that kind of thing. my tolerance is low, so I left pretty quick.
Can you stop with your logic please? :)
Ray- I don't know a lot about a lot, but I know some stuff, and I know every business exists to serve customers. And CB is NOT serving BBRY fans. CBK is not a Wharton or Harvard MBA, and he's driving his BBRY site into the ground. He created UTB and N4 with his antics and he will reap the results of his actions. It may take time and may seem like he's getting away with it, but market forces always prevail. Someone else will step up and fill the void for BBRY fans. When BBRY turns the corner, he will be left behind.

(16-12-2014, 08:12 AM)ray689 Wrote: Can you stop with your logic please? :)
Via BlackBerry Z10 or Q10 or Z30 or Classic on 10.3.2.556 or BB Playbook
Confused at first, then figured out that UTB and Not4 were created because CBK is a moron.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano
(16-12-2014, 07:18 AM)BlackJack Wrote: They can't ban the Chap or they will be struck by lightning!!!

That's what people said about not attending church on Sunday...look how that one turned out.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
[-] The following 2 users Like Chaplain_Clancy's post:
  • BlackJack, james pisano
Quote:One estimate is that 24,000 people are killed by lightning strikes around the world each year and about 240,000 are injured. Another estimate is that the annual death toll is 6,000.
Lightning strike - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_strikeWikipedia

Guess they should have gone to church, at least according to Wikipedia Wink
[-] The following 2 users Like Trev's post:
  • BlackJack, james pisano
(17-12-2014, 01:34 PM)Trev Wrote: Guess they should have gone to church, at least according to Wikipedia Wink

Sure, but how many survive? Where are the stats on that? I was one.
#BBisAwesomeGate
9800>9900>Q10>Passport>Priv all alongside my trusty PlayBook
Unbelievable thread on a BlackBerry fan site....

Well it is official..... Passport one of the 10 tech failures of the year.

http://forums.crackberry.com/general-bla...ar-983974/
Posted via my BlackBerry Priv.
Wow. If that's a failure I wonder what the call the bendy iphone
Threw in my nickels worth, web99. You know the post is going to suck, it starts out:
My friends at Fox News.
Nope, they should be called Fox Rumors, they are not news.