Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to Business Insider, iOS is the greatest OS and the SE is a great deal
When I decided to write this, I couldn't find the subforum that is for the hilarious stuff so I decided to put my words here as I thought this was random but also hilarious.

According to Business Insider, iOS is the greatest of all mobile OS's

"Moreover, iPhone SE is the greatest value of any smartphone. You get iOS, the best mobile platform in the world, the latest internal specs, advanced features like Apple Pay, and a top-of-the-line camera starting at a very reasonable $399."

So let me get this right. Paying a 400 bucks + taxes for a mediocre phone with a non-secure OS that is lacking a lot of basic functionality is a great deal?! And apparently, the beleaguered Apple Pay is an advanced feature (maybe advanced in terms of the non-existent security like the rest of their products xD).

"It’s not for everyone, but if you can look past the the smaller screen and familiar design, you’ll realize you’re getting a top-notch phone for $250 less than the iPhone 6s. Not bad at all. You can pre-order the SE now and it goes on sale March 31."

Nonsense. It's just like comparing a piece of crap to another piece of crap.

If you want an affordable smartphone, your best choice will be a BlackBerry Leap. Though I don't own one, it's a budget friendly smartphone with a great look, security, freedom to use many features the way you want out of the box, support and updates for a very long time without getting your device screwed, and a good hardware that will feel great with BB10.

Oh I almost forgot that with a BlackBerry Leap, you still have a great battery and a very good screen.

If you're bored and want to read the whole thing
http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-se-review-2016-3
[-] The following 6 users Like Ninja's post:
  • Brad, DickLewis13, fishlove73, james pisano, Robert, Wayno

Messages In This Thread
According to Business Insider, iOS is the greatest OS and the SE is a great deal - by Ninja - 31-03-2016, 04:07 PM