Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do
(24-03-2014, 01:57 AM)ray689 Wrote:
(23-03-2014, 02:01 PM)Brad Wrote:
(23-03-2014, 05:20 AM)ray689 Wrote: Is it true that it also can't attach a file to an email reply and that you have to compose a new email? If that's true than the isheep are even dumber than I thought for sticking with that crap OS.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Yes! Completely true! This is one of my biggest complaints because it is something that I use quite often. I mean, even legacy BlackBerry did this with ease. I cannot for the life of me imagine accepting not being able to do that.

I didn't even know this till recently and can't believe the ios users don't understand how under featured their beloved phones are. Too busy trying to find an app that will allow them to attach a file to a reply? We should create that app. You with me Brad?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

It gets better, you cant save an attachment from a received email either. Which is probably why you cant attach it

And iOS 7 completely broke their partially broken and useless CalDav....unless you use iCloud which stops syncing when it feels like it or Gmail which will eventually steal your soul

They can't Auto correct either. Good luck typing on that thing
Your blissful iGnorance may shield you from the rest of the world but it can't save you from yourself.... or Google

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - by ray689 - 23-03-2014, 05:20 AM
Re: RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - by ray689 - 24-03-2014, 01:57 AM
RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - by MiSsy - 27-03-2014, 06:00 AM