Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why I'm liking UTB
(26-08-2014, 01:35 PM)Brad Wrote: Goodness Moody! How many of you are there?!

Gimme my Passport!

Not enough to go around, I'm afraid. ;;)
UTB's one and only 'Posting Ninja'
[-] The following 1 user Likes BB4edge's post:
  • Moodyk
(26-08-2014, 01:35 PM)Brad Wrote: Goodness Moody! How many of you are there?!

Gimme my Passport!
How many do you need?

(26-08-2014, 01:41 PM)BB4edge Wrote: Not enough to go around, I'm afraid. ;;)
Actually I do comes from my line of work. Lol
If you're not confused around here, you're not paying attention.
Two of ya is fine. :)

(26-08-2014, 01:28 PM)Moodyk Wrote: Well I have multiple personalities so.......
Amazing BlackBerry Motion BBD-100-2. #WeAreBlackBerry Happy
[-] The following 1 user Likes DickLewis13's post:
  • james pisano
I'm a UTB lurker and check in on the forums once in awhile. I mostly read the blog entries as it appeals to my fan side much more than other sites do.

What would probably get me more active on the forums is if the app was more robust like CB10. I know it's not fair to compare the two as the bucks brought in from click baiting no doubt paid for the development of that app. But the reality is, I rarely participate in forums using my desktop and CB10 is the first app that I've ever used that makes it easy for me to participate (even more so than Tapatalk).

Anyway, not knocking the UTB app. I understand UTB is just starting out and will continue to grow and get better. I'm in for the long haul.
[-] The following 3 users Like danfrancisco's post:
  • Brad, Moodyk, newcollector
(27-08-2014, 02:09 PM)danfrancisco Wrote: I'm a UTB lurker and check in on the forums once in awhile. I mostly read the blog entries as it appeals to my fan side much more than other sites do.

What would probably get me more active on the forums is if the app was more robust like CB10. I know it's not fair to compare the two as the bucks brought in from click baiting no doubt paid for the development of that app. But the reality is, I rarely participate in forums using my desktop and CB10 is the first app that I've ever used that makes it easy for me to participate (even more so than Tapatalk).

Anyway, not knocking the UTB app. I understand UTB is just starting out and will continue to grow and get better. I'm in for the long haul.

Thanks Dan! We're doing what we can. Right now, many of us are using Tapatalk. Makes things even easier than the mobile app. To me anyway. We are expecting an app update soon, but it won't be updating the forums. Not yet anyway. Hopefully we do grow and can improve more. But we won't be doing it through click-baiting. :)

Gimme my Passport!
[-] The following 2 users Like Brad's post:
  • , Rural Geek
Tapatalk is comparable to the cb10 app..

Keeping it real since '84
^^^^what they said^^^^
I actually like it better b/c you can send and receive pm's w/ tapatalk too, which you can't w/ the CB app. Plus I now have all the forums I've read from on it all in one place.

And you get cool smiley
I hate the smilies on the newer version... the version from Amazon has a better custom selection... this one has the same from whatsapp.

Keeping it real since '84
I haven't used Tapatalk in awhile and forgot to load it on my Z30 after installing the latest 10.3 leak (I guess I just love BBW so much that I tend to the neglect apps that got installed via other means).

CB was the only forum I ever participated in. For all my other interest (i.e. Sports, video games, TV, movies) I'm simply a forum lurker. So I've never really used Tapatalk to its full potential.

Well I'm glad I posted in this thread because it got me to explore Tapatalk a bit more. It's really great and organizes subscribed and participated threads quite efficiently! I'm a convert and I think I might just be popping in a bit more around these here parts!

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
[-] The following 4 users Like danfrancisco's post:
  • , james pisano, Moodyk, newcollector
I'm mostly a desktop user, but I like both the official UTB app, and Tapatalk is a great choice as well.

Logic dictates, but reason rules... DM

Farts are just the ghosts of the things we eat...