UTB Forums
Official Leaks Thread - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry10 OS (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Official OS and leaks (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: Official Leaks Thread (/showthread.php?tid=898)

Pages: 1 2

Official Leaks Thread - DickLewis13 - 28-09-2014

With so many of us running 10.3.0. xxxx on our BlackBerries, I thought we could use an official leak thread.
See something new, post it. Have an idea, post it.
Thanks, see if we can keep this thread on topic for more than 5 or 6 posts. That is why the surprised emoticon. Surprised
Running 10.3.0.1154, with a few updated 1172 bars on my Z30.

RE: Official Leaks Thread - ray689 - 28-09-2014

Anyone notice their camera slow down a bit after a while. Reboot fixes it but Just wondering?

RE: Official Leaks Thread - DickLewis13 - 28-09-2014

No problem with camera, just phone call volume.

RE: Official Leaks Thread - twstd.reality - 28-09-2014

(28-09-2014, 07:05 AM)ray689 Wrote: Anyone notice their camera slow down a bit after a while. Reboot fixes it but Just wondering?

I have when I've been using it extensively for a bit. Usually, just closing and reopening the app fixes it. Panorama, burst, and the ability to take snapshots during video recording make it worth it though.

RE: Official Leaks Thread - Brad - 28-09-2014

Just starting getting some camera lag and even a freeze on Q5SQR100-1/10.3.0.1052
May go ahead and take it to 1154. Of course, my Z is still on 10.2. May need to update that first.

Gimme my Passport!

RE: Official Leaks Thread - DickLewis13 - 28-09-2014

Go for Brad. I've had very little problem with 1154.

RE: Official Leaks Thread - ray689 - 28-09-2014

Ya my camera issue is in 1154. Its just minor lag and foxes itself so no biggie. Was just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

RE: Official Leaks Thread - MissoulaMarinerFan - 10-10-2014

jrohland - Have you tried the following:

- In the BlackBerry Hub, at the top where it says "BlackBerry Hub" press that to expand your folders
- Go down to your work email folder and hit the "+" sign beside that folder
- Ensure that the "drafts" folder is green with the sync symbol
- If it isn't, select it or long press, and choose "sync folder"
- It'll ask you if you want to sync the folder
- say "Yes."

Then you should be good to go. But, if everything is all squared away, not sure what to tell you other than maybe to delete the account, then manually add it again (maybe something got lost in translation when you did the phone transfer?).

Keep us posted. Good luck!

RE: Official Leaks Thread - MissoulaMarinerFan - 10-10-2014

Ah. Figures. My work using Outlook 2010, and I get the exact same results on a Q10. Just never noticed it, because when I usually do drafts, I'm typing on my work computer, save the draft and finish the email from the bus on my Q10 and send it from there. Never tried it the other way around.

Good to know it is a Microsoft (surprise, surprise /sarcasm) and not a BlackBerry issue.

Re: Official Leaks Thread - Robert - 11-10-2014

I have an IMAP account for my email and it works great except, and there's always an except...if I'm working on an email on my laptop, I'll get an auto-saved copy in my drafts folder on my z30. When I send the email from my laptop, the saved copy always remains in my drafts folder.

"Encryption is the defense against the dark arts in the digital realm" - Edward Snowden