UTB Forums
Photos taken with your BlackBerry - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Photos taken with your BlackBerry (/showthread.php?tid=499)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

Photos taken with your BlackBerry - Trev - 05-06-2014

I'm always snapping pictures with my BlackBerrys, in fact, I don't even take my large digital camera with me much anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one and considering we already have several different users from several different countries signed up here, let's have a place to share them and get a look through each others' eyes.

Here's a couple from a race I went to recently:

And some robin eggs: (Sorry, I haven't found Batman's yet Sad)

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Robert - 05-06-2014

Oh I can soooooo participate in this...

BlackBerry z30...my weapon of choice.

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Canuckvoip - 06-06-2014

This is a picture I took with my Z10. These are my 4 PRS guitars on the floor in my living room. The bottom blonde one is signed by Dweezil Zappa in New York. It's a guitar I won whilst attending his band camp there. The one on the right is my current favourite player and has a solid Indian rosewood neck.Lub

Re: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Robert - 06-06-2014

I guess I can start out with a HD Margarita.

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Trev - 09-06-2014

Had a pretty neat sunset a few evenings ago:

And an update on the birds just outside my door:

(06-06-2014, 04:41 PM)Canuckvoip Wrote: This is a picture I took with my Z10. These are my 4 PRS guitars on the floor in my living room. The bottom blonde one is signed by Dweezil Zappa in New York. It's a guitar I won whilst attending his band camp there. The one on the right is my current favourite player and has a solid Indian rosewood neck.Lub
Those are beautiful! I used to be pretty big into woodworking and I've always enjoyed guitars since they usually have some of the most amazing grain patterns and colors. At one point I was dead-set on building my own, but that hasn't happened yet -- probably because I don't know how to play them Sad

And very cool that you won one and got it signed by Zappa!

Re: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Robert - 09-06-2014

It's all about teamwork.

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - RedFoxOne - 09-06-2014

Nice sunset view. Are you from/in the US, Trev? Cos that pic makes me miss driving in the US.. :(

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Trev - 10-06-2014

I am, RFO. Pennsylvania. That's one thing I love about where I live is that the hills make some nice winding roads.

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - ItzJustMeh - 10-06-2014

Moškanjci (Slovenia); Z10, this Sunday

Marseille (France); Z10, around 1st of May

RE: Random photos taken with your BlackBerry - Trev - 22-06-2014

A couple from up at the river this weekend: (In hindsight, I should have used HDR)

And this one isn't great, but considering how far it was I was impressed with the outcome. Bald Eagle: