UTB Forums
What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2

What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - james pisano - 10-01-2017

What would it be like to be a BlackBerry fan / user, only, if it were just like Apple?

Here's one possibility:

Yesterday my phone bent in my pocket and got hot. So I took it out and set it on the counter and left for a minute. When I came back, it had caught fire and eventually burned my house down. I went to the BlackBerry store at the mall and the geniuses there said it was my fault and all they could do was sell me a replacement. They recommended an upgrade, and I bought a new one with more memory.

Another satisfied customer!

Via BlackBerry Priv and Tapatalk

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - DickLewis13 - 10-01-2017

Totally weird. No other comments necessary. :)

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - james pisano - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 06:51 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Totally weird. No other comments necessary. :)
DL! What an imagination. And don't mince your words!

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - The_Alpha_Geek - 10-01-2017

(10-01-2017, 04:22 AM)james pisano Wrote: What would it be like to be a BlackBerry fan / user, only, if it were just like Apple?

Here's one possibility:

Yesterday my phone bent in my pocket and got hot. So I took it out and set it on the counter and left for a minute. When I came back, it had caught fire and eventually burned my house down. I went to the BlackBerry store at the mall and the geniuses there said it was my fault and all they could do was sell me a replacement. They recommended an upgrade, and I bought a new one with more memory.

Another satisfied customer!

I can't even imagine!

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - Nnik - 10-01-2017

Words fail me

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - james pisano - 10-01-2017

Well this thread is obviously a dud. I was thinking we could all tell funny stories about how stupid some of the Apple customers are and what they're willing to put up with... But no worries.

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - Wayno - 10-01-2017

If that was the case, we'd all be up that famous creek without a paddle. Thank God for BlackBerry!!

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - DickLewis13 - 10-01-2017

Problem is that BlackBerry is nothing like IPoop. Most stories about Apple experiences are scary more than funny.
Apple pet phase. "Holding it wrong?"

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - Nnik - 11-01-2017

Are you?

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

RE: What if BlackBerry Were Apple? - DickLewis13 - 11-01-2017

That wasn't me holding wrong.
Previous post edited for clarification.