UTB Forums
Stranger Things - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: UTB Geek (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Geek Discussion (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Stranger Things (/showthread.php?tid=3625)

Pages: 1 2 3

Stranger Things - HYMAN - 23-07-2016

A love letter to the ’80s classics that captivated a generation, Stranger Things is set in 1983 Indiana, where a young boy vanishes into thin air. As friends, family and local police search for answers, they are drawn into an extraordinary...

It's a good one.

RE: Stranger Things - mscloutier - 23-07-2016

I've just started watching it, so far so good. I'm enjoying the 80's theme. It also has a certain Stephen King feel to it.

RE: Stranger Things - HYMAN - 24-07-2016

(23-07-2016, 11:45 PM)mscloutier Wrote: I've just started watching it, so far so good. I'm enjoying the 80's theme. It also has a certain Stephen King feel to it.

It's a classic horror, crime themed TV show. Like you said, the 80's feel is a good added come-on.

RE: Stranger Things - Brad - 24-07-2016

Watched it all already. It's amazing. Feels like ET, The Goonies, Stand By Me, and Friday the 13th all rolled in to one. It's an amazing show!

Even the title and soundtrack are all 80's. And not just the songs, the sound effects. Loved it!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

RE: Stranger Things - mscloutier - 24-07-2016

(24-07-2016, 06:45 AM)Brad Wrote: Watched it all already. It's amazing. Feels like ET, The Goonies, Stand By Me, and Friday the 13th all rolled in to one. It's an amazing show!

Even the title and soundtrack are all 80's. And not just the songs, the sound effects. Loved it!

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

"Even the title and soundtrack are all 80's. And not just the songs, the sound effects. Loved it!"

This^^^

Missing some childhood stuffs eh Brad? LOL.

It's really cool though. Hope it lasts!

It takes me back to my teenage years while making out with a girl in her parents basement. The hickey years :)

And no, it wasn't my sister or a girl named Hoover :|

I'm watching episode 5 of Stranger Things as I type this on my Passport's wonderful kick butt keyboard!

(24-07-2016, 09:26 AM)mscloutier Wrote: It takes me back to my teenage years while making out with a girl in her parents basement. The hickey years :)

And no, it wasn't my sister or a girl named Hoover :|

You were teenage back then (80's), Martin? I was just about 10. LOL

(24-07-2016, 03:51 PM)HYMAN Wrote: You were teenage back then (80's), Martin? I was just about 10. LOL

Yep, so that would make me about 10 years younger than you...Canadian math, you gotta love it! ;-)

The secret is all the maple syrup I consume.