UTB Forums
Back on the Classic - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BB10 Devices (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Back on the Classic (/showthread.php?tid=3533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Back on the Classic - james pisano - 08-06-2016

For all the right reasons: toolbelt, PKB, decent screen real estate, USB OTG, etc. Love being able to select small buttons on Web pages with my pointer using the track pad. Use the END key to minimize apps and the menu button all the time! Excellent device!

RE: Back on the Classic - kpbutton - 08-06-2016

Great little phone.

RE: Back on the Classic - mscloutier - 08-06-2016

Stop it James!
You're making me want to jump on over to ShopBlackBerry and order myself a Classic. I've already bought three new BlackBerries this year...I'd really be pushing my luck with the Mrs if I were to 'accidentally' order one.
"Honestly dear, I don't know what happened...my finger slipped and next thing I knew I had 'accidentally' ordered a Classic"

RE: Back on the Classic - james pisano - 08-06-2016

LoL! You only need to order one if you wanna be cool like me, BlackJack, Brad, DL, Nnik, etc...

No peer pressure... ;)

RE: Back on the Classic - mscloutier - 09-06-2016

The blue Classic is showing currently out of stock on Shop BlackBerry. :(

RE: Back on the Classic - BB4tw - 09-06-2016

The Classic is simply the best BlackBerry ever made. It successfully combined all that was good with the old BBOS devices and all that is great with the newest tech.

It's much much better than that oversized, under-keyboarded monstrosity they call Passport... Ya, I lit that flame... :D **pulls fire alarm and heads to the nearest emergency exit

Of course, I'm just just joking around. I really do like the looks of the Passport and wish it was available on Vzw.

(09-06-2016, 01:28 AM)BB4tw Wrote: The Classic is simply the best BlackBerry ever made. It successfully combined all that was good with the old BBOS devices  and all that is great with the newest tech.

It's much much better than that oversized, under-keyboarded monstrosity they call Passport... Ya, I lit that flame... :D **pulls fire alarm and heads to the nearest emergency exit

Of course, I'm just just joking around. I really do like the looks of the Passport and wish it was available on Vzw.

Stop poking fun at my Passport Crying  LoL

RE: Back on the Classic - DickLewis13 - 09-06-2016

Too bad that means nada for Verizon customers.

(09-06-2016, 12:37 AM)mscloutier Wrote: The blue Classic is showing currently out of stock on Shop BlackBerry. :(

(09-06-2016, 12:37 AM)mscloutier Wrote: The blue Classic is showing currently out of stock on Shop BlackBerry.  :(

The blue Classic is now showing in stock for Shop BlackBerry US and Canada. :)

RE: Back on the Classic - Ninja - 09-06-2016

JP, what was your device b4 coming back to the Classic?

Also, if you wanna be cool, you have to call it "El Classïïc". I don't even know how to spell it but it's pronounced "El Kla seek" xD