UTB Forums
Yeah Baby! - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BB10 Devices (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Yeah Baby! (/showthread.php?tid=3296)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Yeah Baby! - SipoKapumba - 25-02-2016

Just clocked 24 hours on a single charge. Yippee! I'm celebrating with a class of wine... just kidding about the wine being in celebration. It is actually my nightcap. It must be noted that between midnight last night and when I woke up, my device was in airplane mode and also in sleep mode. That helped me achieve the 24 hours without a charge. It should also be noted that apart from voice calling, which I do on my Z30, the Passport is my daily driver.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

RE: Yeah Baby! - DickLewis13 - 25-02-2016

That's sweet, but don't think using it makes it count for much. I was ill and one Z30 lasted 2 days, since I didn't feel like touching it.

RE: Yeah Baby! - SipoKapumba - 25-02-2016

(25-02-2016, 08:57 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: That's sweet, but don't think using it makes it count for much. I was ill and one Z30 lasted 2 days, since I didn't feel like touching it.
That being the case, a fully charged Passport, left untouched, but fully connected, could last several weeks, if not a month.
My Passport was accidentally turned on during shipment inspection and remained on for three weeks. When I got it, the battery was about 9 per cent or so.

RE: Yeah Baby! - DickLewis13 - 25-02-2016

That is excellent.

RE: Yeah Baby! - HYMAN - 25-02-2016

Yup. That'll last. But don't turn DATA when you're on PAYG tariff, otherwise your battery will juice down easily.

Mine lasted for 3 weeks, maxed out.

With all other things on, a fully charge Z30 can last 3 days, without touching it. Just on standby. :-)

RE: Yeah Baby! - SipoKapumba - 25-02-2016

(25-02-2016, 07:15 PM)HYMAN Wrote: Yup. That'll last. But don't turn DATA when you're on PAYG tariff, otherwise your battery will juice down easily.

Mine lasted for 3 weeks, maxed out.

With all other things on, a fully charge Z30 can last 3 days, without touching it. Just on standby. :-)
Arising from this, I will start a thread called: "What BlackBerry phone or phones do you use as your daily driver(s) and how long do or does the battery last"?

RE: Yeah Baby! - veeru789 - 26-02-2016

nice! my SE also seems to be recovering well.

RE: Yeah Baby! - HYMAN - 26-02-2016

I'm glad Veeru's SE is already out of the "Passport Battery Curse" Lmfao!

No more jinx eh?!

RE: Yeah Baby! - veeru789 - 26-02-2016

I'm renaming it's "The Sipo's Curse". Sounds more catchy like curse of the black Pearl or something :p

I'll run befor Sipo slaps me...*running*

RE: Yeah Baby! - HYMAN - 26-02-2016

(26-02-2016, 06:47 PM)veeru789 Wrote: I'm renaming it's "The Sipo's Curse". Sounds more catchy like curse of the black Pearl or something :p

I'll run befor Sipo slaps me...*running*

Lmfao! Run Veeru run! Before Sipo's get to whoop you up! He's got the "Zambian Whiplash" LOL