UTB Forums
I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BB10 Devices (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport (/showthread.php?tid=3256)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - james pisano - 18-04-2016

(14-02-2016, 06:20 PM)SipoKapumba Wrote: Having used the Passport for about three weeks now, I think the idea of a wide phone, with a well spaced physical keyboard, which is touch enabled, makes so much sense. The square screen is okay, but it would have been better if it were rectangular, for viewing in landscape mode. Of course, a Passport slider would be the ultimate compromise between an all touch Passport and one with a rectangular screen. That's the next BB10 phone that I'm looking forward to... in my dreams. Far fetched? What do others think?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Sipo. The Passport is clearly a productivity beast. I would own one if Verizon had it and probably still will get an SE at some point. However, for me, it's just a little big to be a DD phone. I feel like it was meant to be carried in a blazer, suit jacket or lab coat pocket. Or even in a sturdy case with cargo pants. I can definitely appreciate your admiration for the device.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 18-04-2016

I'm hooked on the Passport in general, that's why I got the black and the SE. :-)

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - veeru789 - 18-04-2016

Theres no going back after using a passport or Z30. rest of the devices feel underpowered and small.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 18-04-2016

(18-04-2016, 07:03 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Theres no going back after using a passport or Z30. rest of the devices feel underpowered and small.

I think Veeru is on about Q10 and the Classic..

James, where are you? Lmfao!

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - DickLewis13 - 18-04-2016

Might not be such a big discussion if thread sticks with title, just tell us why you are stuck on Passport.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - newcollector - 19-04-2016

Not so sure about a Passport slider. I think the Passport concept works for what it is. It is a candy bar phone. Making it a slider increases bulk and weight which I think would make it a negative for me. I like sliders, but the Passport's strength is the perfectly blended specs with features for a specific audience.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - james pisano - 20-04-2016

(18-04-2016, 10:49 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I think Veeru is on about Q10 and the Classic..

James, where are you? Lmfao!

I'm just letting Veeru embarrass himself with his clear prejudiced against the Q10 and Classic! He's a smallphoneist!

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - james pisano - 20-04-2016

Seriously though, the Passport would be an awesome device to run a business on. Plug it into an external monitor and a Bluetooth keyboard and off you go! Awesome specs. I would definitely have one if it was on Verizon.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 20-04-2016

(20-04-2016, 01:15 PM)james pisano Wrote: I'm just letting Veeru embarrass himself with his clear prejudiced against the Q10 and Classic! He's a smallphoneist!

Will he?! LOL

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 26-04-2016

Love both my Passports. Love the ruggedness of the black, original and the premium look and feel of the SE.

What they have in common is... people always ask me about the device I'm using. And the look on their faces...??? It's priceless. Always makes my day. LOL