UTB Forums
I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BB10 Devices (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport (/showthread.php?tid=3256)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Brad - 29-02-2016

(29-02-2016, 04:17 AM)m3mb3rsh1p Wrote: I ordered a clear TPU case from eBay and received one for the original Passport so I had to cut it in half to fit the height of the SE. Fortunately, the width is a perfect fit.

I didn't know "we" ;) had a store...

We don't. Lol

Veeru is talking about UKarbon skins. Grim wrote about them, and there's a discount code in his post. You can also get them personalized with the UTB logo. :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

RE: RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 29-02-2016

(29-02-2016, 06:09 AM)Brad Wrote: We don't. Lol

Veeru is talking about UKarbon skins. Grim wrote about them, and there's a discount code in his post. You can also get them personalized with the UTB logo. :)

LOL.. :-)

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - veeru789 - 29-02-2016

(29-02-2016, 04:17 AM)m3mb3rsh1p Wrote: I ordered a clear TPU case from eBay and received one for the original Passport so I had to cut it in half to fit the height of the SE. Fortunately, the width is a perfect fit.

I didn't know "we" ;) had a store...

what Brad said. and nice work on the skin. looking good.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - m3mb3rsh1p - 01-03-2016

Hmm. After I typed my message, I clicked on the home page menu and found a "store" link there with a decent selection of devices and accessories...

Re: RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Brad - 01-03-2016

(01-03-2016, 04:46 AM)m3mb3rsh1p Wrote: Hmm. After I typed my message, I clicked on the home page menu and found a "store" link there with a decent selection of devices and accessories...

The UTB store? Is it still there? O_o what the deuce? I'll have to look at that tonight. I thought it was gone. Lol

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 25-03-2016

I'm hooked on my SE but I'm holding up a bit. I don't want to get too obsessed on it.

Yesterday a black Passport has been offered to me. Price is competitive and looks mint.

Hmmm.. Blackberry addiction.... here we go!

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - mscloutier - 25-03-2016

(25-03-2016, 10:20 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I'm hooked on my SE but I'm holding up a bit. I don't want to get too obsessed on it.

Yesterday a black Passport has been offered to me. Price is competitive and looks mint.

Hmmm.. Blackberry addiction.... here we go!

Just do it! You know you want to. :)

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Jope28 - 18-04-2016

(28-02-2016, 12:34 PM)veeru789 Wrote: Is that the skin that grim posted about. We even have 15% discount for UTBers

I've been looking for a skin for my AT&T Passport, but can't seem to find one anywhere. Any ideas?

Re: RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Brad - 18-04-2016

(18-04-2016, 02:36 AM)Jope28 Wrote: I've been looking for a skin for my AT&T Passport, but can't seem to find one anywhere. Any ideas?

Good luck with that. Accessories for AT&T Passport are few and far between. I'm in the same boat. Them and those stinking rounded corners.

I'm just happy Seidio made a case for it.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - james pisano - 18-04-2016

(21-02-2016, 06:25 AM)Brad Wrote: Damn. Wish I was home, I'd go grab my old Palm Pilot. Lol

I went through three Palm Pilots and still have my last one. I dug it out of the closet a while back and was still able to write the characters after not having used it for several years!

For years I lamented BlackBerry's lack of a Palm Desktop type software, but Blend fixed that. Or you could just use my solution and do HDMI or Slimport out to a monitor. :)