UTB Forums
I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BB10 Devices (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport (/showthread.php?tid=3256)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - SipoKapumba - 14-02-2016

Having used the Passport for about three weeks now, I think the idea of a wide phone, with a well spaced physical keyboard, which is touch enabled, makes so much sense. The square screen is okay, but it would have been better if it were rectangular, for viewing in landscape mode. Of course, a Passport slider would be the ultimate compromise between an all touch Passport and one with a rectangular screen. That's the next BB10 phone that I'm looking forward to... in my dreams. Far fetched? What do others think?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - DickLewis13 - 14-02-2016

Said so often, Classic Slider would be preferred. I'm not into large phones, my Z30 is larger than I thought I would ever get.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - SipoKapumba - 14-02-2016

(14-02-2016, 10:06 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Said so often, Classic Slider would be preferred. I'm not into large phones, my Z30 is larger than I thought I would ever get.
:). DL, you have quite a sense of humour. "My Z30 is larger than I thought I would ever get".

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - DickLewis13 - 15-02-2016

Nope, meant the Z30 is a large phone, prefer size of Z10, would go for a Leap in a heartbeat if there was a CDMA version.
Phones are starting to look like the walkie-talkie type that came out in early 90's.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - SipoKapumba - 15-02-2016

(15-02-2016, 02:06 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Nope, meant the Z30 is a large phone, prefer size of Z10, would go for a Leap in a heartbeat if there was a CDMA version.
Phones are starting to look like the walkie-talkie type that came out in early 90's.
I understand. This is funny: "Phones are starting to look like walkie-talkies of the early 90s".

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - veeru789 - 15-02-2016

Passport is definitely the best device out there along with Z30. i would be interested to see how an all touch passport would be. with a stylus. not to sure about the slider variant. i think Priv has the best form factor for sliders. no need of tool belt IMO.

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - SimpleBerryRoy - 15-02-2016

I got the passport from the beginning and it's keep running like it's new. Definitely masterpiece device by BlackBerry

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 15-02-2016

I'm hooked on my Z30s at the moment. And the SE is on my radar, not too distant though... :-)

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - veeru789 - 15-02-2016

(15-02-2016, 04:37 PM)HYMAN Wrote: I'm hooked on my Z30s at the moment. And the SE is on my radar, not too distant though... :-)

and the p9982 ;)

RE: I'm (already) so hooked on the Passport - HYMAN - 15-02-2016

(15-02-2016, 05:02 PM)veeru789 Wrote: and the p9982 ;)

Hahaha.. oh yes. That one too!