UTB Forums
I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything BBM (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: BBM Channels (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels (/showthread.php?tid=3015)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Ninja - 19-12-2015

UTB Brad a couple of posts on his channel reposted to the main UTB channel so that's how I found out about his channel. So I was thinking "why don't UTBers promote their own channels?". You know many have joined UTB because it's featured BBM Channels so they never actually type "UTB" in the search bar and thus miss out the other channel.

Any thoughts?

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - DickLewis13 - 19-12-2015

Thought that's what this thread was for. Post BBM Channel PINSĀ 
http://utbblogs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9&pid=51664#pid51664.

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - veeru789 - 19-12-2015

Just one thread below we have channel promotion... ;)

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Schmurf. - 19-12-2015

I was thinking of a channel, but for work purposes. The problem is I have to run through compliance hoops. And, I don't think that there's enough in my market to be meaningful. I may do it anyway.

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Ninja - 20-12-2015

I guess I was a little jumpy. Haven't been here for about two weeks though this post you're referring to have been there. I was thinking though that some channel owners promote their other channels on their main or famous channel so I was like maybe UTB guys should do the same but I don't know.

(19-12-2015, 04:18 PM)Schmurf. Wrote: I was thinking of a channel, but for work purposes. The problem is I have to run through compliance hoops. And, I don't think that there's enough in my market to be meaningful. I may do it anyway.

Never underestimate yourself. Great work starts with humble steps. You can start your own channel and see where you get after that. You may delete it if you don't wish to continue. You may like it and keep maintaining it. After all, it's free so throw your cent.

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Brad - 20-12-2015

(19-12-2015, 11:45 AM)Ninja Wrote: UTB Brad a couple of posts on his channel reposted to the main UTB channel so that's how I found out about his channel. So I was thinking "why don't UTBers promote their own channels?". You know many have joined UTB because it's featured BBM Channels so they never actually type "UTB" in the search bar and thus miss out the other channel.

Any thoughts?
Actually, we started with Channels. A bunch of the originals had channels, and once we started UTB most of us kind of got involved and neglected our channels. My Channel went from Under The Bridge to UTB Blogs to deletion when Jesse took over as the official UTB channel.

Some time ago, I pressed those of us that didn't have personal channels to start them, to help promote BBM. Unfortunately, many focused on channels and neglected the blogs. Lmao!

So yeah, most of us have them, but odds are if we're bloggin', our channels are quiet, and if you don't see them on the site, they're probably on the channels.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Brad - 20-12-2015

(19-12-2015, 12:18 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Thought that's what this thread was for. Post BBM Channel PINSĀ 
http://utbblogs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=9&pid=51664#pid51664.
That's for anyone and everyone. I thought she was talking about the bloggers. I could be wrong.

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Schmurf. - 20-12-2015

(20-12-2015, 10:36 AM)Ninja Wrote: I guess I was a little jumpy. Haven't been here for about two weeks though this post you're referring to have been there. I was thinking though that some channel owners promote their other channels on their main or famous channel so I was like maybe UTB guys should do the same but I don't know.

Never underestimate yourself. Great work starts with humble steps. You can start your own channel and see where you get after that. You may delete it if you don't wish to continue. You may like it and keep maintaining it. After all, it's free so throw your cent.

Ninja, if I start my channel, you'll be among the first to hear! :D

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - Ninja - 21-12-2015

(20-12-2015, 12:12 PM)Brad Wrote: That's for anyone and everyone. I thought she was talking about the bloggers. I could be wrong.

Who is she?

Quote:
Ninja, if I start my channel, you'll be among the first to hear! :.

:D

RE: I Was a bit Surprised That Some UTBers Have Personal Channels - DickLewis13 - 21-12-2015

Typo?

(21-12-2015, 05:03 AM)Ninja Wrote: Who is she?