UTB Forums
Back on the Mini Workhorse - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: BB10 Devices (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Back on the Mini Workhorse (/showthread.php?tid=2725)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Back on the Mini Workhorse - james pisano - 17-10-2015

This little device is awesome! I synced my data back onto it about a week ago and have been loving it ever since. It's so friggin' small and lightweight, it disappears in whatever pocket you put it in.

The glass weave battery cover offers excellent grip and the screen has better resolution than my Classic or Z30. I also love the stainless steel frets on the front and back. It's also awesome to always have a fresh battery to replace whenever I need it as I have two Charger Bundles for it.

Wish it had USB OTG and the ability to swipe back to delete words, but I love this little phone!

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - Wayno - 17-10-2015

Which phone is that James?

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - DickLewis13 - 17-10-2015

Tis a Q10, Wayno. James swaps phones more often than some folks take a shower.

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - Wayno - 17-10-2015

(17-10-2015, 08:59 PM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Tis a Q10, Wayno. James swaps phones more often than some folks take a shower.

I figured it might have been either that or a classic. Just realised this is in the Q10 forum. Doesn't that become a pain in the ***** as far as BBM and such is concerned? Having to swap account to new device? Or would he possibly have multiple BBM accounts?

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - DickLewis13 - 17-10-2015

Nope, one BBID as far as I know, he has real fun sometimes.  Tounge

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - Brad - 18-10-2015

Lmao! He swapped so many times he couldn't move his bbm anymore. Lmfao!!! BlackBerry had to get him unstuck.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - james pisano - 18-10-2015

(18-10-2015, 03:27 AM)Brad Wrote: Lmao! He swapped so many times he couldn't move his bbm anymore. Lmfao!!! BlackBerry had to get him unstuck.

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Well, technically that wasn't the problem; I never received the "Exceeded limit of BBID activations" or whatever. My device wouldn't communicate with the server.

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - james pisano - 18-10-2015

(17-10-2015, 09:17 PM)Wayno Wrote: I figured it might have been either that or a classic. Just realised this is in the Q10 forum. Doesn't that become a pain in the ***** as far as BBM and such is concerned? Having to swap account to new device? Or would he possibly have multiple BBM accounts?

I only have one account Wayno. I do swap devices a fair amount; probably on average a couple times a month. I fall prey to the advantages each form factor offers; I see one sitting on the shelf and eventually can't resist, so I pop my SIM in and sync my data over. Maybe I'm like a Mormon with several wives that get my attention at different times. LOL.

I have developed a system that works pretty good. It doesn't take me long at all to switch. The longest time is syncing BBM groups. So I sync my data to the new device at night and then the last thing I do is switch BBM and let that sync overnight.

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - Chaplain_Clancy - 19-10-2015

But on the positive side, everytime he swaps, the device becomes the new 'BEST'.

RE: Back on the Mini Workhorse - james pisano - 19-10-2015

Bwahahahahaha. Chap. You've got me figured out.