UTB Forums
Email - sent - arrow - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Help (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: How To... Tips and Tricks (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Email - sent - arrow (/showthread.php?tid=2505)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Email - sent - arrow - nimra - 10-09-2015

I thought I have had this on my Q10, but now I'm no more sure at all

When you sent an email from BB or PC or Mac, there should be a sent-arrow indicating, that this emails has been answered !!

I cannot get this to work with my gmail on PP 10.3.2. - any hints to this?

Thanks!

RE: Email - sent - arrow - Canuckvoip - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 06:23 AM)nimra Wrote: I thought I have had this on my Q10, but now I'm no more sure at all

When you sent an email from BB or PC or Mac, there should be a sent-arrow indicating, that this emails has been answered !!

I cannot get this to work with my gmail on PP 10.3.2. - any hints to this?

Thanks!

When I send from my Passport using a Gmail account, I do get the checkmark. The checkmark only is proof that it is sent, not answered/read although I believe you knew that.
Go into your account settings.
Accounts/gmail account/Email/Edit Folder Settings
You should see something like this...
─░mage

RE: Email - sent - arrow - nimra - 10-09-2015

thanks Canuckvoip !

yes I did know that, but what I am looking for is something different, as you prob know ;-)

RE: Email - sent - arrow - DickLewis13 - 10-09-2015

I went to my Sent folder on Gmail, there is a large check mark. Canuckvoip showed the button not to sync all folders, mine is on.

RE: Email - sent - arrow - Canuckvoip - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:29 AM)nimra Wrote: thanks Canuckvoip !

yes I did know that, but what I am looking for is something different, as you prob know ;-)

What app/device is that? Doesn't look like the Gmail app, or the web version. I must be confused... Big_smile2

(10-09-2015, 08:23 AM)Canuckvoip Wrote: What app/device is that? Doesn't look like the Gmail app, or the web version. I must be confused... Big_smile2

these were printscreens of my Note 3, where I have two email apps and both have those arrows showing I had answered to that email

This is what I seem to not be able to get on my PP, in the inbox folder, seeing that this mail was answered already

(10-09-2015, 07:52 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: I went to my Sent folder on Gmail, there is a large check mark. Canuckvoip showed the button not to sync all folders, mine is on.

Yes I found that too, and have it same as in the printscreen, but I miss those arrows in the inbox, indicating me that I have answered to an email.

e.g. I answer an email on my Mac and then later check my mails on my bb and I think - ho ho , I answered this mail, or not ... hm?? then I have to go to send folder, where of course also the send mails are in, that I send from Mac - but having an arrow, like on my printscreens is what I am looking for...

RE: Email - sent - arrow - Canuckvoip - 11-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:15 PM)nimra Wrote: Yes I found that too, and have it same as in the printscreen, but I miss those arrows in the inbox, indicating me that I have answered to an email.

e.g. I answer an email on my Mac and then later check my mails on my bb and I think - ho ho , I answered this mail, or not ... hm?? then I have to go to send folder, where of course also the send mails are in, that I send from Mac - but having an arrow, like on my printscreens is what I am looking for...

Maybe try "Conversation mode" in Hub. Go to Hub overflow menu, choose Display and Actions, change Display style to "Conversation". The Hub list will be rebuilt and will take a minute or so. Then you will see something perhaps similar to what you are after.
─░mage

RE: Email - sent - arrow - nimra - 11-09-2015

na ... this is not what I am looking for ... thanks for your input guys ...

But I want just an arrow on an email, which indicates to me that I answered it ... not a whole feed with checks of the sent mails - if I want to know it's sent I just go to the sent folder ... hm ... how can it be, that this is not available ...??

RE: Email - sent - arrow - Canuckvoip - 11-09-2015

No worries. It's just different is all. BlackBerry 10 has things that are not available elsewhere too.