UTB Forums
What happens to the leak when official is out? - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry10 OS (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Official OS and leaks (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: What happens to the leak when official is out? (/showthread.php?tid=1789)

Pages: 1 2

What happens to the leak when official is out? - Cassie - 19-04-2015

I just did my first leak. What happens if AT&T sends an update? Will my phone automatically update?

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - DickLewis13 - 19-04-2015

If AT&T releases an upgrade higher than 10.3.1.2726, you will get it. May even get a small update if their release is 2726. Bloatware in US never goes away.

(19-04-2015, 12:28 AM)Cassie Wrote: I just did my first leak. What happens if AT&T sends an update? Will my phone automatically update?

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - Brad - 19-04-2015

Cassie, I wouldn't worry about it. My Z10 is still on 10.2. I decided to wait for att to put out an update, just to see how long it would be. They're never going to do it

Actually why I don't wait for US carriers to release upgrades.

(19-04-2015, 05:09 AM)Brad Wrote: Cassie, I wouldn't worry about it. My Z10 is still on 10.2. I decided to wait for att to put out an update, just to see how long it would be. They're never going to do it

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - Cassie - 19-04-2015

OK thank you. Was just wondering if there was anything special I needed to do.

Not a thing, Cassie. Will get upgrade notification as usual.
In 2016. :)

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - Robert - 19-04-2015

(19-04-2015, 08:34 AM)Cassie Wrote: OK thank you. Was just wondering if there was anything special I needed to do.

Don't expect AT&T to release updates, its a lost cause. Just keep installing newer builds as they show up on other carriers. If your current OS is working fine for you, consider waiting to see if anything higher has a any issues before thinking about updating.

Oh and congratulations on loading your first leak. Welcome to the dark side...

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - Cassie - 20-04-2015

Thank you. The one I've got fixed the flicker and I think has improved my battery and my camera. But since I got a new device I don't really know for sure.

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - DickLewis13 - 20-04-2015

It fixed it, Cassie. :)

RE: What happens to the leak when official is out? - Robert - 20-04-2015

(20-04-2015, 01:31 AM)Cassie Wrote: Thank you. The one I've got fixed the flicker and I think has improved my battery and my camera. But since I got a new device I don't really know for sure.

This is correct. Latest builds had some nice improvements with the camera. Focusing is sooooo much faster.