UTB Forums
Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: BlackBerry Smartphones (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User (/showthread.php?tid=1496)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - undbiter65 - 16-02-2015

So my main group of friends all use Apple devices. We're always teasing each other about our mobile phone choice. So a friend invites me to download the latest game craze: Trivia Crack. He quickly follows it upp with " oh right, you have a BlackBerry. Never mind." I say nothing as I'm not sure Amazon Appstore has it. I open the appstore, and as fate would have it, the Ad free version of the game is Amazon's app of the day. I download it and am playing the game while they are stuck watching video ads!

Amazon and BlackBerry partnership for the win!

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - ray689 - 16-02-2015

(16-02-2015, 12:34 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: So my main group of friends all use Apple devices. We're always teasing each other about our mobile phone choice. So a friend invites me to download the latest game craze: Trivia Crack. He quickly follows it upp with " oh right, you have a BlackBerry. Never mind." I say nothing as I'm not sure Amazon Appstore has it. I open the appstore, and as fate would have it, the Ad free version of the game is Amazon's app of the day. I download it and am playing the game while they are stuck watching video ads!

Did you ask him how those sour grapes taste?

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - web99 - 16-02-2015

(16-02-2015, 12:34 PM)undbiter65 Wrote: So my main group of friends all use Apple devices. We're always teasing each other about our mobile phone choice. So a friend invites me to download the latest game craze: Trivia Crack. He quickly follows it upp with " oh right, you have a BlackBerry. Never mind." I say nothing as I'm not sure Amazon Appstore has it. I open the appstore, and as fate would have it, the Ad free version of the game is Amazon's app of the day. I download it and am playing the game while they are stuck watching video ads!

I hoped that you made sure to rub it in :)

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - BlackJack - 16-02-2015

Like a boss undbiter!

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - BlackJack - 16-02-2015

Was probably a stupid game anyway huh lol.

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - undbiter65 - 16-02-2015

Oh I totally rubbed it in!!! Lol. And it's actually really addicting. If anyone downloads it, add me :p

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - Chaplain_Clancy - 16-02-2015

Just noticed it's got one star rating in Aus...four and a half in the US. Are our standards so far above yours?

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - veeru789 - 16-02-2015

So are you saying we, at UTB, aren't your main friends :P

RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - FallingTitan - 16-02-2015

Make sure you let them know that iphones are FACT 100% a womens phone. Very feminine soft designed phone. Cool

Re: RE: Passport Shuts Up Iphone User - Brad - 16-02-2015

(16-02-2015, 03:15 PM)FallingTitan Wrote: Make sure you let them know that iphones are FACT 100% a womens phone. Very feminine soft designed phone. Cool

Bwahahaha!!

Where's the Berries AT&T?