UTB Forums
Hello everyone - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone (/showthread.php?tid=1454)

Pages: 1 2

Hello everyone - Soul_Est - 05-02-2015

Lurked around the forums for a while and have been delighted to read through, readable threads from OPs that post logical (researched) questions or ideas and commenters that offer solid responses. I have just been waiting to acquire a Z30 first before introducing myself. I acquired it last night.

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to having many intelligent conversations with you in the future.

RE: Hello everyone - DickLewis13 - 05-02-2015

Welcome, Soul_Est. Great to have you aboard.

RE: Hello everyone - Brad - 05-02-2015

Welcome aboard! Is this your first BlackBerry?

Where's the Berries AT&T?

RE: Hello everyone - emstardeluxe - 05-02-2015

Hey welcome to UTB! I've got a Z30 as my primary also. How do you like it so far?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

RE: Hello everyone - Soul_Est - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 05:23 AM)DickLewis13 Wrote: Welcome, Soul_Est. Great to have you aboard.
Thank you for the warm welcome! I love forward to conversing with you and others in the future.

(05-02-2015, 05:26 AM)Brad Wrote: Welcome aboard! Is this your first BlackBerry?

No, this is my second. I had a 9900 before this.

(05-02-2015, 05:33 AM)emstardeluxe Wrote: Hey welcome to UTB! I've got a Z30 as my primary also. How do you like it so far?

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk
I love thus far! The phone is a dream to use on the latest software.

RE: Hello everyone - Brad - 05-02-2015

Ah! First leap in to BB10! Can be a bit jarring coming from BBOS at first. You should be thinking "I can do EVERYTHING!!!" right about now. Lol

RE: Hello everyone - ray689 - 05-02-2015

Welcome aboard. You are going to love your new Z30. Don't hesitate to ask for tips in here as many have been on BB10 for a while now. Enjoy and I look forward to your contribution.

RE: Hello everyone - Canuckvoip - 05-02-2015

Hi Soul_Est ,
Glad you came aboard! Feel free to post up a storm here, there are lots of helpful people here if you have questions.
And congrats on the Z30, great choice!

RE: Hello everyone - Chaplain_Clancy - 05-02-2015

Welcome to UTB Soul_Est. Look forward to having your opinions explored. Enjoy your stay.

RE: Hello everyone - BBExclusiveUK - 05-02-2015

(05-02-2015, 05:22 AM)Soul_Est Wrote: Lurked around the forums for a while and have been delighted to read through, readable threads from OPs that post logical (researched) questions or ideas and commenters that offer solid responses. I have just been waiting to acquire a Z30 first before introducing myself. I acquired it last night.

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to having many intelligent conversations with you in the future.

Welcome aboard to our wonderful forum full of friendly blackberry addicts!

I look forward to getting to know you around the boards

x