UTB Forums
The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Printable Version

+- UTB Forums (https://utbblogs.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Talk (https://utbblogs.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do (/showthread.php?tid=100)

Pages: 1 2

The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Brad - 19-03-2014

I know I see on an almost daily basis, things that iPhones simply cannot do, however, with Apple's marketing, consumers just aren't aware, or don't seem to think it matter's.
Let's create a list, of everything that other phones cannot do, and that iPhone cannot do.
Please add things that you know of, and we shall combine it all to a single list.

Y'know this will be fun. :)

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Brad - 19-03-2014

Starting out with the basis, transferring files through Bluetooth. Sending photos from one phone to another, and more importantly to photo kiosks at retailers, if you're wanting to print those photos. Every phone platform including feature phones/ dumbphones can do this. iPhones cannot.

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - toobs623 - 19-03-2014

Remote File Access is a huge feature to me that really no other device does natively or effectively.

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Canuckvoip - 19-03-2014

Here's what the iPhone doesn't have or cannot do.
Miracast
WiDi
NFC
USBOTG
SD card
DLNA
Stereo speakers
4 mics
Flash
5" screen
HDMI out
Wireless charging
A file system
And you know what? It's the year 2014 and if I send you an email you can't even reply to it with an attachment!

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Nnik - 20-03-2014

You can't send an attachment in a reply on an iBomb? WTF? lmao

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Brad - 20-03-2014

(20-03-2014, 03:45 PM)Nnik Wrote: You can't send an attachment in a reply on an iBomb? WTF? lmao

No you can't. So say for instance, I get an e-mail asking for photos of something, I can't reply to the e-mail and attach even a single photo. Instead, what I have to do, is start a new email, and attach pictures one by one. How this is still acceptable in this day and age is beyond me.

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Robert - 22-03-2014

According to my wife who has an iPhone, it CAN'T take better pictures than the z30.

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - ray689 - 23-03-2014

Is it true that it also can't attach a file to an email reply and that you have to compose a new email? If that's true than the isheep are even dumber than I thought for sticking with that crap OS.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Brad - 23-03-2014

(23-03-2014, 05:20 AM)ray689 Wrote: Is it true that it also can't attach a file to an email reply and that you have to compose a new email? If that's true than the isheep are even dumber than I thought for sticking with that crap OS.

Sent from my Z30 using Tapatalk

Yes! Completely true! This is one of my biggest complaints because it is something that I use quite often. I mean, even legacy BlackBerry did this with ease. I cannot for the life of me imagine accepting not being able to do that.

RE: The Ultimate List of things iPhones Can't do - Canuckvoip - 23-03-2014

What would you all think of tweeting one of these deficiencies at a time, pointing to the blog?
15 days of fun?