As we all know, the BlackBerry help forums have been shut down and re-directed. But were you aware of another very helpful BlackBerry website that is chock full of knowledge?
Absolutely, it’s called “BlackBerry Knowledge Base”, and it has been around to serve you for years. This site is constantly being updated, so if you’re having an issue be sure to look here first!
What does the knowledge base cover?
There are five basic categories that are covered in the knowledge base. These include:
- Apps – These include all your favourite BB10 apps such as Travel, Bridge, Maps, Docs to Go, and others. BlackBerry Android apps are covered as well such as Launcher, Dtek, Notes, Camera, and many others.
- Desktop Software – This area mostly focusses on BBOS and BB10 for Link, backups etc. Hopefully one day we’ll see some desktop software for BlackDroid.
- Devices – Here you’ll see info on PlayBook, BBOS, BB10, and BlackDroid devices.
- Enterprise – This is where info for enterprise apps, UEM (BES), and other services such as Enterprise BBM can be found.
- Services – Want to know about BBID, BIS, or BlackBerry MVS? This is the place.
OK, now what?