If you are Beta Zone members and you got some OS updates through the Beta Zone, BlackBerry announced today that they are ending support for OS updates from the Beta Zone.
From now on Beta Zone will provide only Beta testing for Hub Services app. BlackBerry mentioned that they are focussed on software, and that they have partners that build their devices now.
John Chen wrote in the Beta Zone page that he thanks every member and points out some info about the Beta Zone.
- Nearly 3,000 registered participants;
- Over 9,200 bug reports generated by the community;
- Over 1,600 forum threads created;
- 300+ new defect reports created by the community; and
- Discovery of thousands of defects linked to existing known issues.