In a previous post earlier this month UTB contributor Brad wrote about a great deal being offered by Verizon for prospective consumers who purchased BB10 devices. With the purchase of a new BlackBerry Z10, Q10, and Z30 on a new 2 year activation, Verizon was offering its customers a $150 dollar credit on their bill.
Verizon has now released the following commercial which is geared towards its enterprise customers that are still on BBOS
In a recent move, Verizon has now partnered up with Blackberry to offer a new promotion to upgrade its existing enterprise customers still on BBOS phones to Blackberry 10 devices. Included in this promotion are the following:
- BES 10 licenses
- Cash incentives for each BBOS device traded in for a BB10 phone
For businesses still on BBOS that have not made the transition to BB10, now is a great opportunity to take advantage of this promotion to upgrade your devices.
With BB10 you get the following:
- The hub where you can conveniently access all your emails and notifications in one place
- Much faster browser
- Better screen resolution
- Quicker response time
- Predictive keyboard on the Z10 and Z30
- One of the best physical keyboards around for those who choose the Q10
- Blackberry balance which separates your workspace from your personal space
- Better camera
This promotion benefits not just Blackberry and Verizon, but also its customers. You can bet that in the coming months there will be more announcements and commercials, especially with the anticipated launch of the Blackberry Passport next month and the Classic later this year.
Al last! Some great US carrier support for BlackBerry – let’s hope it lasts.