BBM for Android has just received a new update, and it’s a good one! In addition to BBM “renewing its look and feel” to provide a better overall user experience, the following has been added:
– See how many unread messages you have in a glance with new number badges
– Optimise your reading and shopping experiences with a more efficient webview UI
– More ways to engage with Discover and share your favorite services
– Participate in user polls and interact with your favorite brand pages
– Remember your privacy and security settings
I have received the new BBM for Android update already, and can personally tell you that it looks amazing! I especially like how you can see how many unread messages that you have with the number badges! For those that haven’t received it yet, have a look:
For those that haven’t been notified about the update yet, head on over to the Google Play Store and you can manually check to see if the update has hit your BlackBerry Android smartphone.