A few years ago I realized I needed more in my intellectual life. I decided philosophy podcasts were the ticket. I tried several BB10 podcast apps until I tired bPod. Then I was done. For me it has been reliable, with a clear UI and enough settings to give me what I want. Built for BlackBerry is the bonus I always look for. As to philosophy; I can recommend Stefan Molyneux, if you like to think.
bPod – Podcast Manager received a substantial update today:
- New Podcast search engine, categories and Top list data source and UI.
- Download page shows the size and progress of the current download.
- General UI improvements.
- Long press on list items caused them, to become unselected.
- Stream Wi-Fi-Only setting doesn’t turn off.
- Override system settings won’t stick in some cases.
- Playlist delete action has an ambiguous name.
- Podcast channel descriptions showed garbage.
- Podcast channel image won’t appear.